Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||1558|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||20.5|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Standard steel slide|
|Number of Drawers:||3|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Red 3-Drawer Metal Chest for on-the-go handymen.
When you're on the job, you want your best tools right by your side. The Craftsman 3-Drawer Portable Chest comes with a flip-up top and three sliding trays to keep all your screwdrivers, socket sets and pliers within easy reach. This red, steel tool-chest is designed for the handyman on-the-go. It keeps your tools safe, secure and instantly portable. The sliding drawers open and close easily, even under heavy loads, and they lock automatically when the lid is closed, so you don't have to worry about your tools falling out when transporting this chest.
The Red 3-Drawer Metal Chest is built tough with the professional in mind. The heavy-duty draw bolt latches keep lid closed and provide excellent security, but you can also add a padlock just to be on the safe side.
- Craftsman 3-Drawer Portable Chest has a comfortable top handle for easy carrying
- Drawers lock automatically when lid is closed
- Full-extension compound-action drawer slides open and close easily under heavy loads
- Hasp and staple for padlocks gives extra security
- Heavy-duty draw bolt latches keep lid closed and provide excellent security
- Heavy-duty storage unit built tough with the professional in mind
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I got this tool box ( chest ) for a 309 pc mechanic tool set that came with no case what so ever, this item is perfect for it, I just had to buy some socket racks and liners and I am all set, ******** ever and it was at Sears
I needed to replace this tool chest as I carry in my vehicle at all times. It was left in my garage and got bumped into by my truck so the lid won't close now. I love my tool kit.
Benton Harbor, MI
I bought this for a stationary box at work. Medium gage steel feels nice and sturdy. I would not use this for a throw around box. Nice top compartment and the drawers slide well. Two latches and a lock center latch for a standard pad lock are nice. The price here at Sears is a good deal. I shopped around and found this to be the best deal for what I needed. If you need a throw in the back of your truck box, spend the extra money and get a heaver gage box.
Ok, so this was one of My Christmas gifts to My self! Love it. All metal so it is rugged and wont "twist" or warp like some of the plastic ones do when you have a heavy load in it. Plenty of room for tools. I looked at the bigger one, but I wanted a toolbox that I could comfortably carry when you load it with tools and this is perfect. With the lid closed, the drawers cant be opened making it safe & easy to carry - even if you have to hoist it up.
Crystal Lake, IL
Bought this for a 5 year old newphew that loves tools and wanted a tool box like his grandpa's. What a great deal that he can grow into and always use. LOVE IT.
I bought this at the Back Friday sales, so I got it for half price!!! It is perfect for the small amont of tools I have. It is sturdy and the drawers slide with ease. This aso comes in the coor pink.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.