|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||47|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|General Warranty:||One Year|
|Lubrication Type:||Oil lubricated|
|Package Contents:||Compressor, Hose and Accessories, Small Bottle of Compressor Oil, Owners Manual|
|Electric Rating:||110-120V AC|
|Safety Shut Off:||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||0|
|Low Oil Shutdown:||Yes|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||135|
|Motor Drive:||Direct Drive|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||3.7|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||2.4|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||3|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3 Gal. Oil Lube Air Compressor Makes The Job Quick and Easy
This Craftsman 3 gal. oil lube air compressor with 3 pc. accessory kit does more than keep your car tires properly inflated - although it does that really well. It also makes short work of filling bike tires, basketballs, air mattresses, and more. You'll be your kids' hero when you have their bouncy house ready for bouncing in no time flat. And if you're a household repair do-it-yourselfer, this compressor operates pneumatic tools, like nail guns, paint sprayers, and air ratchets with equal ease.
Your Craftsman 3 gal. oil lube air compressor is small but tough. The housing material is steel for a long life. It has a 1.0 HP direct drive motor with a maximum operating pressure of 135 psi and a piston style pump. It weighs just 47 lbs., so it's easy to move to wherever you need it. Your PURchase includes a small bottle of compressor oil to get you started and a 25-foot coil hose. You also get an accessory kit with a ball tire chuck, male plug and seal tape. This thing's almost ready to go right out of the box-just add oil.
- This Craftsman 3 gal. oil lube air compressor with 3 pc. accessory kit makes short work of any job needing compressed air, at home or at work
- Lightweight (47 lbs.) and portable
- Oil-lubricated piston pump
- Low oil shut down safety feature
- Has sight glass for easy visual check of oil level (no dipstick needed)
- 1 HP, 15 Amp direct drive motor
- Steel housing material
- Horizontal tank with 3-gallon capacity
- Comes with hose, small bottle of oil and owner's manual
- Accessory kit includes seal tape, ball tire chuck and male plug
Added on July 29, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
my framing nailer, stapler. and finishing nailer/stapler but still light enough to easily unload and load back up by your self and quiet enough not to wake up the whole neighborhood and small enough to easily find room in you auto to go mobile
Spring Hill, FL
West Orange, NJ
From what I see, considering reading from other gauges, the main gauge is off by 10 psi. I use it to fill a second 135 psi rated 5 gal. tank. Neither the gauge for that tank, which I installed, nor the regulated outlet gauge can ever quite go beyond 120-125. It is not really the same thing as 135 psi It great because you can dial in the pressure you want to release , 125 psi max. When you are filling another tank, the auto shut off won't allow it to kick back in until . . .about 110-115 psi which may in fact be 100-105 psi. It is a pain filling the other tank. You have to release air to get it past the auto shut off, I do not know why they didn't make the action on this a little bigger because it is noisy enough to be 1.5 horsepower at least. Other than these few minor issue this is a great tool.
This compressor will help you finish those yard jobs that need doing to start the new year organized and tiny! It fits perfectly in the garage or is a wonderful birthday gift for your son in law.
Versatile little compressor. Works great for airing tires and inflatables. You will need to buy extra couplings and plugs to be able to use other attachments. When running the vibration has a. Tendency to make the compressor walk a little so it would be advisable to secure better in place. Have not used with my air guns yet but should be fine for intermittent nailing. Bought on sale so great bang for the buck!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.