Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1 x 3 x 10 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.17|
|Handle Type:||Comfort grip|
|Blade Length:||2.5 in.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Mild Steel, PVC, Nylon Fiber|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3-in-1 Utility Knife Wire Cutter -- Just the Blade You Need
The Craftsman 3-in-1 Accu-Cut is a combination utility cutter, knife and wire cutter. Great for odd jobs around the house, garage or workshop, this tool will de-clutter any toolbox.
Featuring an offset pivot design, double wall grips and bottom anvil that slides back to expose razor-sharp blades, this tool can really get the job done, from slicing telephone wires to notching project material.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have the older style of the cutter from craftsman and have used it for years. I found that I need a second pair in a different tool box so I purchased another set.
Vernon Rockville, CT
This cutter is always in my pocket when outside. Excellent fast and sharp pruner, cuts any size branch up to the size of my thumb. Excellant wirecutter and utility knife.
I needed a handy cutter for my garage and this does the job. It is very sharp accurate. I like that it is a 3 in 1 and has interchangeable blades.
3-in-1 accu cut is a real handly tool and the only fault that I have with this tool is the purchasing of new blades which are not sold at the sears store. I purchased a 2nd 3-in-1 tool for the blades.
Fort Hood, TX
Easy to use, great cutting! The cutter was especially handy cutting out an old fuel line on my jeep. I couldn't get any leverage into the space but it fit and cut the line on one try! I would buy it again for jobs like that!
I recently bought this item - made in China. It is very poor quality. The bottom anvil is supposed to slide back and forth, but it is very difficult to do. There is a latch that is supposed to hold the thing closed when not in use - very difficult to operate. The blade does not fully close against the anvil, making it impossible to cut anything fully through. I used it for about 5 minutes, and the blade broke.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I purchased it for removing carpet and cutting new carpet. Work with a breeze. I love it. Look forward to other tasks around the home now because of it. V.r SSgt T USMC/Ret.
I purchased it for removing carpet and cutting new carpet. Work with a breeze. I love it. Look forward to other tasks around the home now because of it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.