Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Able to Cut:||Metal, Wood, Plastic|
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||15 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||NO WARRANTY|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Produce Precise Cuts with the Craftsman 3-in. 15 tpi Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26878)
Craftsman’s 3-in. 15 tpi Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26878) makes excellent cuts through wood, plastic or thin metals, coming in handy for hobby projects and delicate repairs alike. Professional carpenters and do-it-yourselfers can make quick repairs to PVC piping or trim down wood using this strong yet precise pinned hobby blade. Attach this scroll blade to a mini hacksaw with pins and achieve a medium smooth finish on a variety of materials. From trimming down plastic to cutting curves into wood, this blade delivers.
Made with 15 teeth per inch, the Craftsman 3-in. 15 tpi Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26878) delivers a strong and precise cut with a smooth finish.
- Cut through wood, plastic and mild metals with Craftsman’s 3-in. 15 tpi Pin End Scroll Saw Blade (Repl 26878)
- 3" long
- 15 teeth per inch
- Pin end
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have an older model scroll from Sears Craftsman which I purchased in 1986. While I don't use it very often it is reliable and works well when I do. One issue with this old saw is the 3 inch long blades. Scroll saws built today use a 5 inch long blade. So finding 3 inch blades at your local hardware store is impossible. I have to go to Sears to purchase these blades. Fortunately, Sears still offers these blades and I am thankful that they do. Without blades my saw is useless. I visited my local Sears store today half expecting to not see them in stock. But they were in stock! I purchased 2 packages of each fine and coarse type and this will keep me going for about 2 years. The blades are well made, sharp and easy to install. The easily cut softwood up to 3/4" thick and will cut hardwood to 1/2" thick. Be careful when cutting around short radius turns as the blade will break. Also don't push too hard on the blade when cutting or the blade will slip off the blade holder or the blade will break. Use patience with your scroll saw and enjoy working with wood and making something unique. .
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.