Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Quantity in Set:||5|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||25 tpi|
Ratings & Reviews
This 3 in. pinned hobby blade is excellent for cutting wood, plastic, or thin mild metals. It will give you a medium smooth finish.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The Dalles, OR
This item is a hard one to find and many tool shops do not have this. It is the right lenght and the right tooth set for the fine work I do making jig saw puzzles.
I've had my Craftsman scroll saw for quite a while now, and had never needed new blades before. Until last summer. When I used my scroll saw to take down a huge shrub in the back yard. Probably not the ideal use, but in any case, the original blade finally gave out. I bought this pack, and only needed on e of them to finish off the job. The yard looks much nicer now.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.