Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Jaw Width (in.):||3|
|Overall Dimensions:||16 x 8 x 11.75 in.|
|Throat Depth (in.):||2.5|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.5|
|Package Contents:||Jaw Protectors and Quick-Release Mechanism|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads:||Stationary|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3-in 90-deg Quick Release Corner Clamp Keeps You Precise and Saves Time
With the Craftsman 3" 90-degree quick-release corner clamp, you can lock down your 90-degree corners and get to cutting, drilling or glueing. Simply slide your corner pieces into the jaws of the clamp, which comes equipped with jaw protectors, making sure to prop up any long ends. From there, it is already as tight as you need it. You have plenty of time to let glue dry or decide how best to secure your joint.
The Craftsman 3-in 90-deg quick-release corner clamp eliminates the need to slowly unwind the jaws of your clamp. With 3" jaw width and 2.5" throat depth, this clamp is not going to take up a lot of room, either. It's total dimensions are just 16" x 8" x 11.75".
- Craftsman 3" 90-degree quick release corner clamp comes with jaw protectors
- Clamp measures 16" x 8" x 11.75"
- Jaws measure 3" with a throat depth of 2.5"
- Quick release mechanism makes it fast and easy to unload the clamp
- Clamp force is 1000N
- Steel gray and black design is inconspicuous
- The entire clamp is made out of metal components
- The clamp creates a 90-degree angle for 90-degree joints
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I was not paying attention when I purchased these clamps and did not notice that the maximum they open is a couple of inches. The cabinet doors I am making are 3" wide frames so these clamps will not hold them.
This is a high quality corner clamp. The quick release feature is useful because it means not having to turn many revolutions of the worm gear to set the clamp. I overlooked one thing when I selected the clamp. It clearly states it is a 3 inch clamp. How I wish there was a 4 inch model so I could create corners as large as a 2 x 4.
Goose Creek, SC
These corner clamps are great for variety of household projects. Great for making or repairing picture frames. I have used them to repair furniture and other projects. The quick release button makes it easy to position the clamps at the right gap width.
I picked up four of these in store because they were ringing up half off. I wish I could've gone back for four more!. They are much easier to work with than the single stem design and they have a nice large surface area to use.
I bought this product specifically to make picture frames. So far I have used it on three frames and it seems to work well. I am able to put the peaches in the clamp secure them and walk away until the glue dries. This means I can multiply task. While one frame is drying I can start on another.
Sioux Falls, SD
This quick release clamp works great. It made my most recent project a breeze!! It helped me to pre-drill my holes with accuracy. The only critique I have is that the base is tall so you'll want to be sure to have something on the other end the same thickness or else it can become challenging keeping everything completely square.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.