Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||3 x 2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.8|
Ratings & Reviews
Keep It Together With the Craftsman 3" Iron C-Clamp
The Craftsman 3 in. ductile iron C-clamp is just what you're looking for when you need an extra hand for your project. This clamp may not be the biggest one in your C-clamp collection, but it will serve you well for many jobs and for many years. Made with a ductile iron frame, this clamp is a champ when it comes to holding down your metal or woodwork piece in place without a wobble or slip.
The Craftsman 3 in. iron C-clamp is tough. It has a plated steel screw and a sliding pin handle that works like a bigger clamp to keep your work in place precisely where you want it to be. Many people keep a few of these clamps in their car, truck, workshop and tool chest because there are so many times a clamp is exactly what you need to get a job done.
- This Craftsman 3" ductile iron C-clamp is inexpensive but invaluable to the homeowner or tradesperson
- Made from strong ductile iron, the clamp has the ability to exert a great deal of pressure that belies its size
- Plated steel screw is engineered to stay in place
- Sliding pin handle helps you to position your C-clamp easily
- Clamp is 3" x 2" -- perfect for many carpentry or metal welding jobs
- You can also use this clamp for times when you want to put pressure on a glued wood piece
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Diego, CA
Since I bought this wonderful 3in. Ductile Iron C-clamp I have used it everyday with working on cars and building things around the house. It is not to big or not to small just right for almost every situation.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.