Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.57|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Get It Right Every Time With This Craftsman 3 In. Hole Saw, Bi-Metal
Cut perfect circles the first time, every time with this 3 in. hole saw, bi-metal and your power drill. This drill bit operates smoothly and with little chance of the disaster slips that can come with trying to cut a circle with any other type of saw. The hole saw produces little vibration, another feature that helps prevent mistakes. The bit's round shank attaches quickly to most common power drills.
The Craftsman 3 in. hole saw, bi-metal creates quick, smooth circles through metal, wood or plastic. The bi-metal body gives you lasting power, while the high-speed steel teeth cut with sharp precision. This hole saw is a must-have for household repairs, remodeling or construction work. The 1.75 inches length is easy to handle, while the .57 pound weight is comfortable, too.
- This 3 in. hole saw, bi-metal lets you harness the power of your drill to create perfectly round openings in a range of materials
- With a bi-metal body, this hole saw has the power to slice quickly and smoothly through a range of materials, including plastic, wood and some metals
- Teeth are high speed steel for the sharp precision needed to make smooth cuts
- Length is 1.75 inches
- Width is 3 inches
- Round shank is compatible with most power drills
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.