Specifications & Dimensions
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||Yes|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Adjustable Trimming Head:||Adjustable head|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||#85636|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Fuel Type:||Gas/oil mix|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||0.31|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year/10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
Ratings & Reviews
3-in-1 Landscaping Kit Edges, Trims and Blows<
Having the lawn that will have the whole neighborhood green with envy is easy with the Craftsman 3-in-1 landscaping kit. Edge, trim and blow your mess away with one simple and easy-to-use tool. No more pulling to get the engine going, thanks to the Speed Start Technology that starts up with a simple push of the button. The 25 cc 2-cycle engine will run smoothly for you with a mixture of gasoline and oil.
The convenience of the 3-in-1 landscaping kit is that all you have to do is add the attachments without having to take out and put away three different tools. The trimmer attachment uses a straight-shaft design that gives you a less noisy sound because of the hassle-free cutting head with XQ-shaped .110-inch line. The blowing attachment features two nozzles so you can customize how much of an area you need to blow at a whopping 145 mph. Lastly, the edger is equipped with a 5-inch guided wheel so you can get that clean edge around sidewalks and landscaping with ease.
- Craftsman 3-in-1 landscaping kit edges, trims and blows
- 25 cc 2-cycle engine runs smoothly with a mix of gasoline and oil
- Easy 3-step starting - Flip, prime and pull
- Push button Speed Start Technology requires no pulling to start
- Trimmer uses a straight shaft design with XQ-shaped .110-inch line for a quiet cut
- 2 nozzles for blowing attachment lets you blow a widespread or concentrated area at 145 mph
- Edger uses a 7.5-inch steel blade and a 5-inch guided wheel to give you a clean and neat edge around sidewalks and landscaping borders
- Adjustable contoured handle for a customized grip
- Deluxe guard protects you from flying debris
- 2-year full warranty
- Extra spool included
Added on March 24, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
we have been looking for a bushwacker for years and this was an amazing deal,we ended up ordering the chainsaw attachment for it also and are excited to start using it when weather is nice!!!
Wichita Falls, TX
I wanted to buy several items to help with my yardwork. With this Landscaping Kit I got them all. The blower has been especially helpful. It makes cleanup a breeze.
I was wanting to wait to review this product until I used it. But as of now, I have had this product for well over a year now, and it has really paid off. My wife and I purchased this when we moved into our house. At the time, we didn't have any of these products and needed something affordable and durable for the yard work. When I came across this product, I was pleasantly surprised that I could simply change the heads and use it for something else. Yes, having each individual tool would probably be easier, but it would also take up more space. So if you are looking for a space saver, and something durable, and affordable, this is definitely a good investment.
Could use more power. Ran well with the fuel bought from sears but with regular gas & oil seems to boog down and does not run as smoothly it stalled a few times just idiling. The speed start is a good up grade.
Copperas Cove, TX
I purchased this item after the sales person assured me it was easy to use. The edger broke the second time I used it, and the string on the weed eater needs to be changed every 10 feet of use. This is not a quality Sears product. I was extremely disappointed. I called Sears, and was advised it would be at least 45.00 to send it off to be fixed. I had only had the item for 2 1/2 months.
Weed eater is very cumbersome and line feeder is very inferior. Sale representative suggested the maximum heavy gauge line for my application. Heavy line may last ten minutes per reload then it takes five minutes to reload line. Gear head cover of weed eater runs hot and now making loud messing noise.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Get an EXTRA 5% OR No Interest for 12mos on Lawn & Garden items over $299 w/ Sears card Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Extra 5% off Trimmers Sold by Sears. Valid until 5/3 5pm Offer ends 02-May-2014 See details.