Specifications & Dimensions
|Hand Saw Type:||Wallboard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
Ratings & Reviews
3-n-1 Multi-Blade Hand Saw Offers Unmatched Versatility
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of having three powerful saws in one with the Craftsman 3-n-1 Multi Saw. This design allows you to switch blades without changing the handle. It includes a flush-cut blade to slice off tenons and dowels to add a clean finish to your pieces. In addition to the flush cut, you also receive the reciprocating cutting blade that is so versatile, you can use to it to cut a whole range of your materials with ease. To complete the blade collection, a jab saw is added that punches through drywall to help you install electrical boxes, piping and other wall-based units.
The 3-n-1 Multi Blade hand saw is perfect for jobs that require light but effective cutting action. All blades spot sets of sharp, powerful teeth that cut through wood, plastic, drywall and other materials cleanly and easily. Rubber handle makes operation effortless by providing secure grip and comfort.
- The Craftsman 3-n-1 Multi Saw offers you three powerful saws in just one tool
- Comes with flush cut, reciprocating and dry wall blades for all your lighter cutting jobs
- Flush cut blade effectively cuts off tenons and dowels to add finishing touches to your projects
- Reciprocating blade is versatile and capable of cutting an impressive range of materials
- Drywall jab saw cuts drywall effortlessly to help you install your wall-based units
- Blades feature ultra-sharp teeth to deliver effective cutting performance
- Rubber handle makes operation easy by giving you comfort and excellent grip
- Blades and handle are tough and highly durable for many years of use
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
OK - I am not normally a big fan of multi-purpose tools. I think that each tool should have a specific use. This little saw, however is causing me to reconsider. I first fell in love with the double sided jab saw, which I own and also have reviewed. But now this multi-tool gives me the additional flexibility to change to a hacksaw and/or even a double edged Japanese Saw.
This little guy is for real.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is a great saw that's versatile enough to serve as the only one-handed saw in a toolbox, but it's too bad you can't use a hacksaw blade with it. The blades it does come with are nice and sharp, and the handle is comfortable.
I have only used this product a few times, but so far it seems to work great! It has made my life a lot easier, and I would definitely buy this product again.
This Craftsman 3-in-1 Multi-Blade Hand Saw is great to have...doesn't matter if you do minor or major projects around the home. I've only used the Jab Saw Blade so far but it worked really well. The handle is comfortable. I'm glad I picked this up...can't beat the price for what you get.
This tool is a little bigger than it looks in the picture but does its job well. I found it much more sturdy than i expected, as typically if I buy a multitool it feels cheap. Plus, you don't have to worry because it's backed by Sears
very sharp blades, the only perk..blades are very thin and flex when pressure is put on them. 3/8 drywall is a pain to do without putting in a pilot hole to start . blades do not ever seem to be snug and wobble at the tightest screw-down . buy a single purpose saw if you use a saw like this more than a few times and save the headache
This "handy" hand saw provides the variety of blades used so often like the jab saw for drywall work, but also a blade for those tight places where a hack saw wont fit. Also included is the blade that provides the ability to cut flush.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.