Specifications & Dimensions
|Hand Saw Type:||Wallboard|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
Ratings & Reviews
3-n-1 Multi-Blade Hand Saw Offers Unmatched Versatility
Enjoy the ultimate convenience of having three powerful saws in one with the Craftsman 3-n-1 Multi Saw. This design allows you to switch blades without changing the handle. It includes a flush-cut blade to slice off tenons and dowels to add a clean finish to your pieces. In addition to the flush cut, you also receive the reciprocating cutting blade that is so versatile, you can use to it to cut a whole range of your materials with ease. To complete the blade collection, a jab saw is added that punches through drywall to help you install electrical boxes, piping and other wall-based units.
The 3-n-1 Multi Blade hand saw is perfect for jobs that require light but effective cutting action. All blades spot sets of sharp, powerful teeth that cut through wood, plastic, drywall and other materials cleanly and easily. Rubber handle makes operation effortless by providing secure grip and comfort.
- The Craftsman 3-n-1 Multi Saw offers you three powerful saws in just one tool
- Comes with flush cut, reciprocating and dry wall blades for all your lighter cutting jobs
- Flush cut blade effectively cuts off tenons and dowels to add finishing touches to your projects
- Reciprocating blade is versatile and capable of cutting an impressive range of materials
- Drywall jab saw cuts drywall effortlessly to help you install your wall-based units
- Blades feature ultra-sharp teeth to deliver effective cutting performance
- Rubber handle makes operation easy by giving you comfort and excellent grip
- Blades and handle are tough and highly durable for many years of use
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
OK - I am not normally a big fan of multi-purpose tools. I think that each tool should have a specific use. This little saw, however is causing me to reconsider. I first fell in love with the double sided jab saw, which I own and also have reviewed. But now this multi-tool gives me the additional flexibility to change to a hacksaw and/or even a double edged Japanese Saw.
This little guy is for real.
very sharp blades, the only perk..blades are very thin and flex when pressure is put on them. 3/8 drywall is a pain to do without putting in a pilot hole to start . blades do not ever seem to be snug and wobble at the tightest screw-down . buy a single purpose saw if you use a saw like this more than a few times and save the headache
This "handy" hand saw provides the variety of blades used so often like the jab saw for drywall work, but also a blade for those tight places where a hack saw wont fit. Also included is the blade that provides the ability to cut flush.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Oklahoma City, OK
Good but I have nothing to store the blades when the package is opened. The blades are still loose on the handle no matter how much you tighten the screw. Blade doesn't come off the handle though. Blades are strong and do the job.
Las Vegas, NV
Mountain Top, PA
Clinton Township, MI
I have several saws that will do the same thing, but they are all separate. This tool combines the functionality of 3 saws in one in a handy carry case. I love the tools that Craftsman creates! The price was so reasonable, I will be able to eliminate the other 3 saws, which cost four times as much as this one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.