Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||4 H x 7 W x 7 D in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and most 3-4 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacs|
Ratings & Reviews
Never Run Out of Craftsman’s General Purpose Vac Filters
Made for wet or dry shop vacs, this Craftsman 3 to 4-gallon general-purpose vac filter will pick up everything from dirt and sawdust to jobsite debris or general build-up in your car or truck. Keep one of these filters handy so you’ll always be prepared to clean up any mess in your home or shop. The Craftsman filter ensures your shop vac will perform at the top level, and it makes a great accessory for professionals and DIY enthusiasts. This cartridge-designed filter will fit in all Craftsman vac models.
Keep one of Craftsman’s general-purpose vac filters in your home or shop so you can handle any type of clean-up job, whether an everyday mess, spill, leak or other jobsite debris and dirt.
- Craftsman 3 to 4-gallon general purpose vac filter keeps the dirt in place
- Fits Craftsman vac models
- Cartridge filter type
- 4"H x 7"W x 7"D
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I needed a replacement filter for my Sears Wet-Dry vac. The store had only 1 in stock, so they ordered a spare for me. It looked different than the one I had but it fit perfectly and worked. Thanks Sears!
The filter material is thinner than the original. But I suspect it will filter the particles fine. Not sure if it would last as long since the original filter material is more fabric like. This one is more paper like. But there are no other options at sears.
Columbia Station, OH
If you have ever used a shop vac. of any size, you will recognize this as a standard filter. Fine for general use, not mean for fine particulate matter, such as dry wall dust, fine saw dust from sanders, etc. etc. That will pass right through and those particles that do not damage the motor of the vac. will blow out the exhaust. Can be cleaned multiple times with a brush and using an air blower from the inside and blowing out.
San Angelo, TX
some one. my daughter most likely used my sears vac to soak up water without removing the regular filter. Months later when I went to use it to vac out the car, I found the filter decomposed. this replaced it and I am back in business.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.