Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||4H x 7W x 7D inches|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.6|
|Fits Brands/Models:||Craftsman and most 3-4 Gallon Wet/Dry Vacs|
Ratings & Reviews
Help Keep Your Home Clean with the Craftsman General Purpose Wet/Dry Vac Filter, 3 to 4 gallons
The General Purpose Red Stripe Filter from Craftsman is an efficient filter that is designed to tackle everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt. This filter is a great accessory for professionals and DIY enthusiasts.
This filter is compatible with all Craftsman Wet/ Dry Vacs 3 to 4 gallons. To ensure maximum performance of your wet/dry vac, replace this filter or upgrade to #16950 on a regular basis.
- The Craftsman General Purpose Filter is great for cleanup of everyday dirt like sawdust, wood chips, job site debris and car or truck dirt
Fits all Craftsman Wet/Dry Vacs 3 to 4 gallons
Fully assembled, so get it home and start using it
Available in white
Dimensions: 4.5 in. H; 6 in. diameter
Item Weight: 0.50 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I needed a replacement filter for my Sears Wet-Dry vac. The store had only 1 in stock, so they ordered a spare for me. It looked different than the one I had but it fit perfectly and worked. Thanks Sears!
The filter material is thinner than the original. But I suspect it will filter the particles fine. Not sure if it would last as long since the original filter material is more fabric like. This one is more paper like. But there are no other options at sears.
Columbia Station, OH
If you have ever used a shop vac. of any size, you will recognize this as a standard filter. Fine for general use, not mean for fine particulate matter, such as dry wall dust, fine saw dust from sanders, etc. etc. That will pass right through and those particles that do not damage the motor of the vac. will blow out the exhaust. Can be cleaned multiple times with a brush and using an air blower from the inside and blowing out.
San Angelo, TX
some one. my daughter most likely used my sears vac to soak up water without removing the regular filter. Months later when I went to use it to vac out the car, I found the filter decomposed. this replaced it and I am back in business.
Virginia Beach, VA
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Discount reflected in price shown. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.