Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length (in.):||12|
|Package Contents:||3 Cold Chisels|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 3 Pc. Cold Chisel Set for Precision Chiseling
The 3 pc. cold chisel set is designed to deliver performance for all kinds of metal working. These rugged chisels feature chrome vanadium steel blades that stand up to the toughest jobs. The Craftsman cold chisels are finished with black oxide that reduces glare and is corrosion resistant so these tools retain their professional appearance through all kinds of wear and tear.
The Craftsman 3 pc. cold chisel set features 12-inch long tools that come in 5/8-inch, 3/4-inch and 7/8-inch sizes. Each chisel handle is labeled so you can quickly identify which tool to grab when you're working. They are engineered with the outstanding quality and craftsmanship that Craftsman is known for, and are made in the USA.
- 3 Pc. cold chisel set delivers top notch results for metal working jobs
- Built to stand up to lots of wear and tear
- Blades are made of rugged chrome vanadium steel for ultimate durability
- Heat-treated blades for extra strength
- Cold chisels have a black oxide finish that reduces glare and resists corrosion
- Tools retain their quality job after job
- Can be used with the Craftsman punch and chisel holder (part 42839, sold separately at Sears)
- Chisels are 12" long and come in 5/8", 3/4" and 7/8" sizes
- Chisel handles are labeled for quick ID when working
- Backed by Craftsman quality and lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Great chisel set! These will not fit everywhere, but they really are great where there is room. Keeps hands away from the work surface. You can get your whole hand around them for great control. So far they are holding edge well.
Evergreen Park, IL
Great chisels to have. Still made with quality steel. I can beat these things and they don't go flat out so easy. I would buy these 100 times over before I would buy a China made piece of junk. I would say buy them while you can. It looks like Craftsman is going to all be ******** pretty soon.
They are nice and long so it helps keep your hand away from where it will be injured if it slips or is missed by the hammer. The only disappointing thing is the hardness of the cutting edge the one I used lost its edge completely so it now needs to be ground to be able to use it again, but since craftsman has a lifetime warranty its just a matter of exchanging it for another one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.