Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color/Finish:||Silver/gray / Nickel plated|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.62|
|Package Contents:||6LN, 7WR, 10R|
|Handle Type:||Ergonomic non-slip grip|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
3 pc. Locking Pliers Set Delivers Grip When You Need It Most
A solid set built for serious work, the Craftsman 3 pc. locking pliers set features rugged construction and smart design. Easy to adjust, clamp and unclamp in a hurry, this set moves fast. And featuring the rapid response of a spring loaded release coupled with a smooth operating build, whether you’re torquing hard under a car or clamping pieces down in the shop, these three wrenches deliver.
Rounded, straight and needle nose pliers pack the convenience of a built-in wire cutter and the power of hardened teeth that bite into metal, plastic and wood, giving you a hold you can trust. All handles are coated with grippy rubber, so no matter if your hands are covered in slippery oil or slick with antifreeze, the 3 pc. locking pliers get the job done. A solid set built for a powerful grip you can trust.
Rounded, straight and needle nose pliers pack the convenience of a built-in wire cutter and the power of hardened teeth that bite into metal, plastic and wood, eliminating slip while giving you a hold you can trust. And to help you keep hold of this powerful set, all handles are coated with grippy rubber, so no matter if your hands are covered in slippery oil or slick with antifreeze, you can get the job done. A solid set built for a powerful grip you can trust, take hold of these locking pliers and get a real grip.
- Craftsman 3 pc. locking pliers set includes clamp, rounded and needle nose pliers
- Made of high grade heat treated alloy steel for maximum endurance
- Wide adjusting screw is for adjusting jaw opening and locking pressure
- Features a built-in wire cutter
- Equipped with hardened teeth that grip from any angle
- The straight jaw allows for more contact on flat, square or hex surfaces
- 6 in. long nose locking pliers feature a built-in wire cutter
- Good for narrow spaces not reachable by curved or straight jaws
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I received the Craftsman Locking Pliers Set as part of my Christmas gift. As soon as I opened them, I wondered why I had never purchased these years ago. The soft grip handles are excellent as they cushion my hands as I apply force to lock them closed on a bolt or nut. This is important as my hands are ate up with nerve damage and ever little bit helps. The cushioning also helps as I apply force to turn the pliers which do not slip a bit once locked in place. Thank you Craftsman for an awesome product.
They are made in China. Need I say more. This is Craftsman?
West Columbia, TX
Buy this cheap product if you would like to rip your thumb nail off of your thumb. If you are used to vice brand locking pliers, STICK TO VICE BRAND. These craftsman abominations are horrific torture devices designed to rip the thumb nail from the user's thumb. There is no lever inside the top handle, like a vice grip. In fact, there is no lever at all. It is simply you pulling the pliers apart with the force of God until they give way, taking a piece of your hand with it. The two halves of the pliers don't even meet closely; they are far off centered. Not to mention after you set your width the dial, this dial will change drastically every time you lock and unlock the pliers. Do you have a job that will require the same setting on the dial over and over? Don't get these pliers then! I got these as a gift, and they are going straight in the trash. Not even worth the effort to get a refund from Sears. You should be ashamed Craftsman.
Awesome set, 3 different sizes for all kinds of uses. Great quality of course under the name craftsman. Love the grip handles and a fine addition to the craftsman collection.
Everyone needs some lock pliers in their tool set and these great for the price, often on sale for 19.99. The new lock pliers, they don't have the release latch. Instead you have to push on the bottom handle, not much pressure is needed. In order to lock you do need to get them to be at least snug on what you're gripping. The Craftsman Lifetime warranty is on these, so fear in abusing them. The con's: I do miss the latch and until you actually use them they don't seem like they're going to grip at all. Give 'em a chance.
Bear Lake, PA
San Diego, CA
We just purchased our firsr home and I wanted to get my husband his first set of homeowners tools. They have sets already put together for you however the set I wanted was out of stock. I decided to build my own and these set of pliers were the right price and variety that would go great in his first tool box. Craftman's is an awesome brand and I knew I could never go wrong with choosing them.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.