Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Piece Count:||3 pc.|
Ratings & Reviews
3-Pc. Pliers Set Contains Needle Nose, Adjustable and Slip Joint Pliers
The Craftsman 3-pc. pliers set is all the average garage shop needs to do everything around the house. Needle or long nose pliers work for small items, getting into hard-to-reach spaces and making delicate bends in various materials. Slip joint pliers are relatively standard and will help you with gripping and wrenching on many projects. The adjustable arc joint pliers in this set are akin to a small pair of plumbers pliers. They will grip piping and even smaller nuts and bolts that need turning.
This 3-pc. pliers set lets you have a more comfortable grip on your tools. All of the handles are cushioned, so you get less friction and less pressure on your fingers and palms. You are able to work all day and complete many projects and fixes with less risk of blisters.
- Each piece of the Craftsman 3-pc. pliers set is designed with cushioned handles for easy gripping
- There are few jobs around the house or even in a shop that require pliers that you will not find in this set
- This set comes with one pair of needle nose or long nose pliers for small jobs
- You get a pair of slip joint pliers for standard gripping, tightening and loosening
- The arc joint pliers in this set are like channel locks for plumbing, but somewhat smaller
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
This Craftsman 3 pc. pliers set was a great price for a three of these pliers. I love that they have Craftsmans forever warranty. This set come with a 8 in. long nose, a 6-3/4 in. slip joint, and 9-1/2 in. arc joint. I like the no slip grip that is on the handle it lets you get a really good grip on the pliers. I have no cons on this set.
i use this tool a lot but when it broke they did not want to take back because the logo was erase i bought another with in two to three month logo erase again
The needle nose pliers have a sharper point than the Channel Lock brand I bought, allowing me to get deeper and into tighter spots. The arc-joint pliers have a flat joint instead of the screw going through the 2 pieces, which is making it easier from me to get between some tight places on my Toyota. The pliers also don't have the annoying bolt in the way, and the grips are very comfortable to hold tightly. My old ones have just the metal handles, which when squeezed tightly tend to pinch my fingers a bit. I'm very please with the construction of these American made pliers.
This is a great set of pliers, especially for the price. Bought before the holidays on sale and the set is all I will ever need for jobs around the house.
San Bernardino, CA
Bought these as a gift, but husband has been eyeballing them to keep for himself. They are heavy duty, solid pliers and the best part is that they are made in the USA!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.