Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Pry bars work great, no issues and are backed by the Craftsman guarantee. Not much more to say on this item, great product for the price as I was able to get on sale around Christmas.
Granada Hills, CA
I've always used large screwdrivers and lengths of galvanized pipe to pry items that needed prying. When I saw these online I decided to give them a try. Very useful and far more specific in purpose than what I previously did. They are strong, and comfortable to hold as you pry things in an ordered way. Various sizes for varied jobs. I'd recommend these for any tool kit.
O Fallon, MO
Falls City, TX
Otis Orchards, WA
I am a craftsman guy and this set exceeded my expectations on this 3 piece pry bar set. This set of heavy-duty long pry bars look good and make a great must have addition to anyone's toolbox. The look and quality far succeed what I expected from a $20.00 (sale price) price tag on this set from Craftsman. Nothing to lose and everything to gain from this set!!
I gave this as a Christmas gift. I received many "thank you"s for it. They are a nice size. They have a nice handle to make it easy to grip. They will make a nice addition to anyone with a tool collection. Also a nice beginning for someone who is just starting their tool set. I bought mine at a sale price which made it even nicer.
Evergreen Park, IL
How could you not have this set in your box? The only thing that would make this better is if they made the metal caps for the handles so you can hit them with hammers. I know the pro series has them but the pro line doesn't come in numerous sizes and the pro line handles are soft grip which might chew up easy. So hard handles with a metal cap would be great.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.