Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Los Banos, CA
These are quality pry bars. I have used them for years prying things I probably shouldn't have without any breaks. A snapped pry bar can be dangerous and cause injury - so if you don't want to end up in the emergency room buy a quality set - like these.
Bay Village, OH
Great tool for a great price and made in USA!!! An excellent product and works good for prying objects. I used it to separate my engine to head joint.
I use these while camping, working on tractor, at the house and anythime I am doing any project that I need a little more help with. The grip is comfortable and makes it easier to use with added force. I have only one problem with them, I need larger one that I have not purchased yet.
I'm here to confirm that these are definitely made in the USA. Bought a set when it was on sale for $19.99 and it's a great deal! They sell these individually for about 15-18 bucks a piece so buy this with confidence!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.