Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Bowling Green, KY
I picked up this pry bar set for a steal. Great price when on sale, best value for a 3 piece set compared to buying separately. Durable, good material, and they take a beating. Recommend to anyone who is looking to purchase.
This is a very nice quality three piece pry bar set. These seem to be made very well. It says in tray, but really the tray is a very flimsy piece of plastic packaging, not sturdy enough to use for storage.
What else do you need to know? The grips are just squishy enough to be comfortable, but not too soft that they absorb too much of the prying forces (like the cheap Chinese ones from HF). Lifetime warranty on something that will break eventually under normal use.... it's like having a lifetime supply of pry bars. Why are you still reading this, add to cart already!
Franklin Park, IL
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this pry bar set on sale because the price was too good to pass up. Pry bars always come in handy, and this set has the most popular sizes. The quality is great and they are made in the good old USA. The next time they go on sale I will buy a set for my Son.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.