Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
STILL MADE IN THE USA!!! EXCELLENT STEEL PLUS FANTASTIC HANDLES COMBINE FOR VERSATILITY OF THIS "STAND-UP" SET. DON'T EVEN HESITATE WHEN THEY ARE ON SALE--WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU'LL SPEND
Wilkes Barre, PA
These pry bars offer you plenty of versatility for light and medium duty jobs. The handles are chunky yet comfortable to grip ? their plastic construction also provides easy clean-up once the job is done, so they'll always look fresh in your tool chest. Compared to the Craftsman Professional set, the tips on these are just a bit wider and slightly more blunt. Just remember that you should NOT hit the handles with a hammer ? they might shatter upon impact.
Great pry bar set! They go on sale frequently but even a great deal at full price. Handles are very comfortable. the tray these come in is a step above regular plastic packaging so dont think its super sturdy.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Mount Airy, MD
I purchased this Craftsman 3 piece pry bar set about a week ago and very happy with the quality. I used them on a project over the weekend and they are very strong!!!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Kitty Hawk, NC
They work much better than a large screwdriver, not that any of us have done that with our Craftsman screwdrivers. Work like a compact crowbar and are definitely up to the task. Perfect for those "alignment" issues that we all get from time to time.
San Benito, TX
this pry bars are very handy and durable to have came in hand when lifting my 2004 truck i was able to separate several pieces with the pry bars this wont bent or even break i pushed to beyond there limits and they are still all in one piece like it comes with 3 sizes short one for those tight spaces and the large for those large piece pulling apart due to rust. the tilted tips, and sturdy handles allow you to work on anything with not worrying of breaking comes with lifetime warraty
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.