Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
North Vernon, IN
Pry bars are a shop necessity. Always used big screw drivers in the past and never saw the need for actual pry bars. After using these I have been very wrong, this is a tool that you must use to appriciate
Los Angeles, CA
I have never seen these on sale at this low of a price.I have two sets already,but at the price i paid i had to get two more.Now i can keep my wife,and kids out of my main tool box.I have to say this was a deal no one should have passed up,and if they did sham on them.
I got these to work on pulling up some old flooring. I was surprised how effective these are at getting the job done. I would highly recommend them for any sort of demo work.
Long Beach, CA
Nice quality, strongly built. The three sizes will be sufficient for most jobs. The handle is comfortable to hold during service. Would recommend to others.
Carol Stream, IL
This is a nice set that easily replaces my flat blade screwdrivers for those prying jobs where the blunt end of my crowbar won't fit. The pry bars have a sharp tip to the blade, which should make it easier to slip them into a small gap. They seem sturdy enough to handle throwing your weight on them (and if they're not, they're backed with the lifetime warranty), and the range of sizes in this set should get you through most jobs. The tray mentioned in the description in the item is just the flimsy retail packaging the pry bars come in, which is too long to fit in a standard 26" wide tool chest - I opted to store them loose in my tool box instead.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.