Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||1.25 in. Dia|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3.65|
|Pry Bar Type:||Screwdriver PryBar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High carbon steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Add the Right Leverage to Your Tool Box With This 3 Pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set
Built to withstand tough lifting, each pry bar in this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set can assist you with prying and moving objects. Hardened and tempered for maximum strength, pry bar claws give you the brute force during a demolition. Made of polypropylene, the ergonomic handles are designed for comfort and a secure grip.
Choose from the 12", 17" and 25" crowbars included in this 3 pc. Screwdriver Pry Bar Set to help you with different jobs around the home, shop or garage. Made of high carbon steel, the pry bar claws offer a better load capacity. Use the three-piece tray as an insert in large tool boxes to safely store and keep these tools at hand when you need them.
- Weighing 3.65 lbs., this Craftsman Screwdriver Pry Bar Set is a handy addition to your tool box
- With a 1-1/4 in. width, each crowbar is built for maximum contact
- Polypropylene grip is comfortable for tough use
- Made of high carbon steel, bar claws are bent at a 23-degree angle
- Store them in the included soft bag or place the entire set with its molded case in your tool box
- Hardened and tempered for strength and durability
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
A solid set or prybars made in the USA and backed by Sears? I have yet to beat them up beyond what they can take, but I am confident that if they were to break, I'm covered. Nice to have handles on something I'm using to pry with, too.
Floral City, FL
Silver Gate, MT
The fact that there are differing sizes allows for the use of the pry bars in numerous different settings. I look forward to finding more areas around the house and vehicles where these will surely add to the convenience of my work projects
This is a solid set of pry bars that are made in the USA. I bought them on sale for what one would sell for. Works for multiple situations for me. Worked on a car dent and worked for prying wood loose for remodeling a room. You will not be disappointed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.