Craftsman 3 pc. Screw-Out® Damaged Screw Remover SetItem# 00952154000 | Model# 52514
Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
Ratings & Reviews
Screw Remover Set Saves Projects from Damaged Screws Don't scrap it, save it! The three-piece Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with small, medium, and large bits to remove any size screw and fix any size job. The bits can be used with variable speed power drill with a reverse mode, or manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver. And it doesn't matter what how damaged or how the screw used to look: the set tackles Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess heads. When done, the bits store easily in a sleek, tough case. Whether stripped with age or faulty from the start, this Screw Remover Set ensures that a stripped screw doesn't ruin your day. Salvage old wood with ease or tackle a fixer upper with confidence. With the Craftsman warranty, it's guaranteed to work.
- The Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with three bits: small, medium, and large to tackle any screw size
- Set works across all types of heads, including Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess
- Bits get the job done in a variable speed reverse-mode power drill as well as manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver
- Backed by the Craftsman warranty, you can trust that it'll work for you every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this craftsman screw-out set to remove some damaged stripped screws on a dresser. I can tell you from my exspirence they work very very good. I loved how well they worked and with that I had more damaged screws to take out because I really am impressed with how well they work. Oh and the stripped screws I was removing were 3 inch screws. Love that they are in a case that way I cant loose them in my tool box.
the screw out damaged screw remover set is a handy tool to remove stubborn stripped screws you commonly encounter in home repairs, no more trying to use pliers to remove the screws.it is a very handy tool
Besides the price being attractive, this screw removal tool set is so easy to use! Each piece fits a certain screw head and digs itself into broken and stripped screws quickly and effectivvely! The 3 piece sets comes in a neat carrying case that keeps all the pieces together! Thank you Cratsman!
I bought this item to remove screws that were rusted and I couldn't get a screwdriver into. It just made the situation worse and still couldn't get the screws out. Money was wasted on this product.
Punta Gorda, FL
East Springfield, PA
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.