Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
Ratings & Reviews
Screw Remover Set Saves Projects from Damaged Screws Don't scrap it, save it! The three-piece Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with small, medium, and large bits to remove any size screw and fix any size job. The bits can be used with variable speed power drill with a reverse mode, or manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver. And it doesn't matter what how damaged or how the screw used to look: the set tackles Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess heads. When done, the bits store easily in a sleek, tough case. Whether stripped with age or faulty from the start, this Screw Remover Set ensures that a stripped screw doesn't ruin your day. Salvage old wood with ease or tackle a fixer upper with confidence. With the Craftsman warranty, it's guaranteed to work.
- The Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with three bits: small, medium, and large to tackle any screw size
- Set works across all types of heads, including Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess
- Bits get the job done in a variable speed reverse-mode power drill as well as manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver
- Backed by the Craftsman warranty, you can trust that it'll work for you every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this craftsman screw-out set to remove some damaged stripped screws on a dresser. I can tell you from my exspirence they work very very good. I loved how well they worked and with that I had more damaged screws to take out because I really am impressed with how well they work. Oh and the stripped screws I was removing were 3 inch screws. Love that they are in a case that way I cant loose them in my tool box.
The 3 items all have performed flawlessly on the several screws that I've used them to remove. The set costs a lot less than the TV advertised "Buy Speed Out: Damaged Screw Extractor" 4 set that costs four times as much, but works just the same!
These are great for removing deck screws. I had some deck screws with the phillips part rung out and these alongbwith some work I was able to get them out. So I recommend.
I buy cheap screws and love using the cordless drill and a lot of the time I end up stripping the screw and using a pair of pliers to get the screw out. It's a pain...but now with this bit I can get the stripped screws out with no problem
Staten Island, NY
Item works as expected. I was able to remove screws that ordinarily I would have given up on removing because they were worn away and damaged to the point where they were impossible to be removed otherwise.
The set was available at a good price so I bought it. I have not had a chance to use it yet, and it is one of those tools that you hope you don't have to use. It seems to be made well and comes in a nice case though!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get this Tool Item at a limited time Hot Price! Sold By Sears Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.