Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Warranty Detail Link:||craftsman warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Screw Remover Set Saves Projects from Damaged ScrewsDon't scrap it, save it! The three-piece Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with small, medium, and large bits to remove any size screw and fix any size job. The bits can be used with variable speed power drill with a reverse mode, or manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver. And it doesn't matter what how damaged or how the screw used to look: the set tackles Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess heads. When done, the bits store easily in a sleek, tough case.Whether stripped with age or faulty from the start, this Screw Remover Set ensures that a stripped screw doesn't ruin your day. Salvage old wood with ease or tackle a fixer upper with confidence. With the Craftsman warranty, it's guaranteed to work.
- The Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with three bits: small, medium, and large to tackle any screw size
- Set works across all types of heads, including Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess
- Bits get the job done in a variable speed reverse-mode power drill as well as manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver
- Backed by the Craftsman warranty, you can trust that it'll work for you every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this craftsman screw-out set to remove some damaged stripped screws on a dresser. I can tell you from my exspirence they work very very good. I loved how well they worked and with that I had more damaged screws to take out because I really am impressed with how well they work. Oh and the stripped screws I was removing were 3 inch screws. Love that they are in a case that way I cant loose them in my tool box.
I have not used this yet. I purchased one because I saw a buddy of mine remove a damaged screw with it. It came right out for him. Will follow up after first use.
Saint Marys, KS
I bought numerous sets of these and gave them out with gift cards to the males in my family. I bought one for myself and used it right away. It works quite well and I was about to get some gunked up overpainted screws out of some brick moulding that had dry rot. I think this is such a practical set of bits to have on hand and that is why its the perfect gift.
This is very good tool I was trying to cut my screws but luckily I got this tool in Sears and I was able to unscrew my screws from my bed
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
haven't had a need to use this yet, but have had a need in the past and didn't have the right tool. Now I'm prepared. Looks to be good quality and I like the case.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 5/18/13. Offer ends 18-May-2013 See details.