Specifications & Dimensions
|Product Type:||Screw-out sets|
Ratings & Reviews
Screw Remover Set Saves Projects from Damaged Screws Don't scrap it, save it! The three-piece Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with small, medium, and large bits to remove any size screw and fix any size job. The bits can be used with variable speed power drill with a reverse mode, or manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver. And it doesn't matter what how damaged or how the screw used to look: the set tackles Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess heads. When done, the bits store easily in a sleek, tough case. Whether stripped with age or faulty from the start, this Screw Remover Set ensures that a stripped screw doesn't ruin your day. Salvage old wood with ease or tackle a fixer upper with confidence. With the Craftsman warranty, it's guaranteed to work.
- The Craftsman Screw-Out Damaged Screw Remover Set comes with three bits: small, medium, and large to tackle any screw size
- Set works across all types of heads, including Phillips, slotted, hex, Torx, or square recess
- Bits get the job done in a variable speed reverse-mode power drill as well as manually with a 1/4-inch hex driver
- Backed by the Craftsman warranty, you can trust that it'll work for you every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this craftsman screw-out set to remove some damaged stripped screws on a dresser. I can tell you from my exspirence they work very very good. I loved how well they worked and with that I had more damaged screws to take out because I really am impressed with how well they work. Oh and the stripped screws I was removing were 3 inch screws. Love that they are in a case that way I cant loose them in my tool box.
I bought this item to remove screws that were rusted and I couldn't get a screwdriver into. It just made the situation worse and still couldn't get the screws out. Money was wasted on this product.
Punta Gorda, FL
East Springfield, PA
Kansas City, MO
We've all had the screw that just won't come out because the head is stripped. Well this set is the answer to that issue. You'll never have a screw that you can't get out again!
Buena Park, CA
I've had this set for about 4 years I believe and have used it a number of times on a variety of screws including stainless steel. The trick is to go slow with the drill when extracting - if you hit it too fast it will simply cut a larger hole in the screw head. As long as you use it properly it will work as described.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.