Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Add or remove socket studs of any drive size with the 3 pc. Socket Holder by Craftsman.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Like another reviewer said, it would be nice to buy individual holders or sets in the same size. None-the-less I needed a few each so I bought three sets and filled each one and still need more! I love the fact that I can keep my sockets from rolling all over the place and keep them in order according to size. That sure does reduce the time I spend looking for a particular socket!
The old ones were metal and while they worked well they did rust on me, not an issue with these.
Socket Holder is a great addition to your tool box. It made so much more room inside my new toolbox set and freed up extra drawers and space for more tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Rices Landing, PA
These socket rails are just what I wanted. They come in the black and gray colors so I can seperate out standard and metric easily. They are so much easier to get sockets on and off than the metal rails. I recommend them. It's much cheaper to get the 3-packs than to buy them individually. Refill/replacement studs need to be a little cheaper though.
Western Springs, IL
These items hold the sockets securely, and yet are easy to remove. The holders using the bent metal seem to develop rough edges, and make the sockets very difficult to remove. These do not seem subject to this problem.
Fairfax Station, VA
Saint Cloud, MN
I have tried other version of socket holders. I find this specific version to be better. While i cannot discuss long term reliability, my first impressions of quality are good. These seem quite good for the money. Only thing i would like to see is the ability to purchase individual holders, not a 3-pack.
I am usually not a fan of socket rails but they are handy to keep the socket organized and easily accessible. Unlike the metal holders (which have Sharp metal clips which can cut skin easily), the plastic type is easier on the hands. It's easy to pull off the sockets but they are not so loose as to simply fall off. I bought these after seeing a Matco SKTRL type of holder, which I really like. The Sears rails are the comparable (if not identical) to the matco in both design and strength. They even use the same studs. But the Craftsman holders are much more affordable. These plastic rails are about 13" long and can hold quite a few socket but I agree with other reviewers, that they should come with a few more 'studs' (especially the 1/4" size) so you fill up the rail. I took the advice of another review and bought a whole extra set of 3-pack rails just to get more studs. That ended up being less costly than buying separate 5-pack of studs.
Averill Park, NY
These are great except for the little clip that holds the socket holders on the rail. one of them broke off but sear replaced it for me. They hold the sockets well and are great for keeping your sockets in order.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 27-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.