Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||8|
|Handle Length (in.):||9,12,13|
|Handle Material:||Forged Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
A Perfect Strike with the Craftsman Ball Pein Hand Driller Set
Take matters into your own hands with theCraftsman 3 pc. steel handle ball pein hand driller set. You have the power to tackle the job with your 3 lb. hand driller hammer, and 16- and 24-oz. steel handle ball pein hammers. Each of your hammers have solid steel handles that feature "Power Plug" shock absorbing core reducing vibration and shock transfer.
Your Craftsman Ball Pein Hand Driller Set has the perfect hammers you need for the job and a score for your tool box. Your hammers are perfect when you are working with star drills, punched and chisels on the job. The precision-machined faces and peins make your set perfect for taking on striking rivets and shaping soft metal. This set is an online and catalog exclusive!
- Craftsman 3 pc. steel handle ball pein hand driller set puts professional quality and control in your hands
- Your hammer set tackles star drills and chisels with precise ease
- Features "Power Plug" shock absorbing core that reduces the vibration and shock transfer your arms receive
- Machine faces and peins are made with precision to shape soft metal and handle striking rivets
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Terra Bella, CA
Despite a lot of tools being imported from China with the craftsman name on it, these tools remind us of why we still buy Craftsman USA. This set is AMERICAN MADE. We use these hammers a lot on our farm, and they are abused. This American set has provided years of use for a fraction of the price of cheap imported tools. Buying this set has saved me money and time in the long run. The rubber grip has held up well and absorbs 90% of shock when striking. I was really happy with the quality of this set overall, I trust anyone else will be too. Hope the review helps, Mark
La Jolla, CA
You get a mini-BFH, great for working on the concrete, and shot peens for metal, all seem to be better quality than you'd find for similar (and cheaper prices). The power plug they advertise seems to be an epoxy filled wood core, so the center of the head (right above the handle) is actually hollow with the wood plug inside. All steel construction otherwise. Again, for the price, seems like a great set to cover a wide range of jobs.
Los Alamitos, California
These hammers make me want to hit something everytime I see them in my toolbox. When I finally get to, I really like they balance of them and I don't feel as much shock as my last set of hammers. I lowered my overall rating only because I believe this set should come with an 8 or 12 oz hammer instead of the 16 oz because it is too close to the 24 oz size of the larger ball peen hammer. Still, for the price I couldn't pass them up. I don't think there's a better hammer set than this, except for maybe the larger 5 piece set which doesn't come with the hand driller hammer, which is a must have for my job as an aircraft mechanic.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.