Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.75|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 1/2 in., 3/8 in.|
|Length (in.):||5.52 in.|7.75 in.|10.13 in.|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3-pc. Thin-Profile Ratchet Set Translates Torque into Tight Spaces
With a 60-tooth gear mechanism and requiring only a six-degree arc to operate in tight spaces, the Craftsman 3-piece thin ratchet set delivers professional utility to the everyday handyman. You can stop searching for drive adaptors because this set includes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drive ratchets to accommodate the majority of the sockets in your toolkit. These ratchets also feature a quick-release button and reverse level, allowing you to work more efficiently and exchange sockets with ease. The paintbrush-style handle offers supreme comfort, regardless of the angle you’re working from.
Stop searching for adaptors and simplify your toolbox with the versatile and long-lasting Craftsman 3-pc. thin-profile ratchet set.
- Craftsman 3-piece thin ratchet supplies big torque in a small package
- Set includes 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" drives
- Comfortable paintbrush-style handle
- Quick-release button and reverse lever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
These are much better than the new teardrop wrenches. They have finer teeth, slimmer profile, and based on garagejournal reviews, are much stronger. They are made in Taiwan (as opposed to China), so perhaps that explains the difference in quality.
Idaho Falls, ID
I am well pleased with the new ratchets I bought. they seem to be of high quality and feel great. I really liked the price. I would recommend them to everybody, not just the professionals.
The thin ratchets are some of the nicest ratchets that Craftsman makes. Sure the Premium ones are finer tooth, but they don?t have a quick release button, and that gets old quick. These have a nice fine pattern and are very well made. The chrome looks nice and the finish overall is very good. The metal reverse lever works great and won?t break as easy as the plastic ones do. The overall thickness is thinner than most ratchets out there, this is a great plus.
I have been using the standard teardrop craftsman ratchets for years. I decided to splurge while these were on sale and let me tell you I am glad I did. The finish on these things are BEAUTIFUL. They feel great in your hand and are very balanced. The ratcheting action itself is very smooth with lots of teeth. Do yourself a favor and pick up a set.
Mount Dora, FL
I love them. They work great. The low profile helps with getting in those spots that normal size ratchets can't fit. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good set of ratchets.
They are just what I needed to go in the new tool box I bought for my nephew and for the work shop he is building. These were a gift and he loved them. This whole family relies on Craftsman for all of our tool needs.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.