Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.50|
|Length (in.):||1.38 in.|2.15 in.|2.68 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Master All the Angles with the Craftsman 3-Pc Universal Joint
Sometimes it seems like they put bolts in the strangest places just to taunt you. No more with the Craftsman 3-pc universal joint set.The drop forged steel joints come with Craftsman's Guaranteed Forever commitment.
Flexibility is yours with the Craftsman 3-pc universal joint getting you in and out of these tight places at home or on the job for quicker adjustments. When you have the right tool your job is already halfway done!
- Get to all of your nuts and bolts in those tight spaces with your Craftsman 3-pc universal joint set
- Universal joints are each 3/8 inch
- Flexible heavy-duty steel tools for professional quality work yet light enough to do the job easily
- Get the job done in half the time using the right tools to get at your nuts and bolts
- Your joint set comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another one of those tools you don't really think you'll need until you actually do and then, if you're lucky enough to have them, you're good to go! I bought mine the day I found out just how versatile they could be and have used them quite a lot since then.
Even if you think you don't need them, get 'em for the day you will!
San Jacinto, CA
I actually purchased 2 items. One was a set of universal joints. Excellent price and of course Craftsman Quality. The other was a set of brake spring pliers that were badly needed. They did exactly what I needed them to do !!!
I really can't complain about these u-joints. They are pretty smooth in operation, they show no signs of possible failure from torquing, and the chrome plating is fine. I just wish they were made in the USA rather than in China.
Fraziers Bottom, WV
Rowland Heights, CA
These will help you get the job done, but after many uses, the swivel becomes loose and you have ask for a replacement through lifetime warranty. These are better than the ones from **************, Autozone etc.,
I really like these. I took 1 star away cause they can be a bit loose and also i got a 1/4 replacment and it was made in china.but i do really like them
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.