Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.50|
|Length (in.):||1.38 in.|2.15 in.|2.68 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Output Size:||1/4 in., 3/8 in., 1/2 in.|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Master All the Angles with the Craftsman 3-Pc Universal Joint
Sometimes it seems like they put bolts in the strangest places just to taunt you. No more with the Craftsman 3-pc universal joint set.The drop forged steel joints come with Craftsman's Guaranteed Forever commitment.
Flexibility is yours with the Craftsman 3-pc universal joint getting you in and out of these tight places at home or on the job for quicker adjustments. When you have the right tool your job is already halfway done!
- Get to all of your nuts and bolts in those tight spaces with your Craftsman 3-pc universal joint set
- Universal joints are each 3/8 inch
- Flexible heavy-duty steel tools for professional quality work yet light enough to do the job easily
- Get the job done in half the time using the right tools to get at your nuts and bolts
- Your joint set comes with the Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Another one of those tools you don't really think you'll need until you actually do and then, if you're lucky enough to have them, you're good to go! I bought mine the day I found out just how versatile they could be and have used them quite a lot since then.
Even if you think you don't need them, get 'em for the day you will!
Toms River, NJ
I grabbed these as my mechanics set did not include them and am quite pleased with them. They are solidly built and rotate smoothly. Only trouble I find is that they do not want to be stored vertical, they flop over, so they take up a bit more space in my drawer than I would like. If you have an awkward angle and do not want to take everything apart to reach it this is what you want.
I had an eye on this set for a while and finally saw it on sale and had to buy it. It is of good quality, and fits my sockets and ratchet wrenches well. It also comes with a full lifetime warranty.
I've always wanted a set of these and just never purchased them. Makes me wonder why I waited so long. These are great, I've used the 3/8 twice in the first week I had them. No more half rounded nuts. Now I can get the socket straight on. Excellent!
If you can get these on sale they are a great value. They have a lifetime warranty and a good fit. I just wish they were still made in America instead of china.
San Jacinto, CA
I actually purchased 2 items. One was a set of universal joints. Excellent price and of course Craftsman Quality. The other was a set of brake spring pliers that were badly needed. They did exactly what I needed them to do !!!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.