Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year full|
|Quantity in Set:||3|
|Lift Capacity:||3 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set For Ultimate In Auto Access
The Craftsman Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set will set you up for auto repairs just like the pros. There are few tasks you will not be able to perform with the heavy duty three-ton jack, jack stands and creeper from Craftsman and Sears. If you have ever crawled and squirmed along the gravely road to try and get into a dark, tight spot under the hood, you will appreciate what a great jack, stand and creeper set can do for you. Get out of the dirt, and get into the oil pan with ease.
Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set gives you the ability to provide safe auto service in your own home. The heavy duty, welded construction of this stable three-ton jack offers 6,000 pounds of pure lifting power. The generously sized, easy rolling creeper is 36 inches long for excellent stability as you slip back to follow that leaky brake line. The built-in headrest on the creeper offers a welcome bit of comfort on the bigger jobs. The jack provides up to 19.25 inches clearance, a great amount of space for ease of repair.
- Craftsman Three-Ton Jack, Jack Stands And Creeper Set comes with everything you need to do many repairs yourself in your own home
- 6,000-pound hydraulic lift capacity makes this jack a powerful workhorse for cars, trucks, minivans, SUVs, trailers and more
- The sturdy, stable twin jack stands give you plenty of peace of mind as you work under that auto
- The 36-inch creeper with smooth rolling casters has a built in head rest for added comfort
- The jack's lifting range is from 5.5 to 19.25 inches, which is plenty of clearance for most of your needs
- The set offers easy assembly and storage
- One-year full warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Worked very good, easy to assemble, and I was very satisfied with this specific purchase, I would recommend it to a friend, it's heavy, and it takes up space, but if you want no issue lifting your car this is the deal for you.
this is all what my father need it and wanted! i liked the price not to bad at all if you like fixing your car this is what you need the most. love it
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
The Craftsman 3 ton floor jack, jack stands and creeper set was a good price. When we took it home, in the first use out of the Floor jack it leaked oil all over our floor and therefore quite working. We now are on our second floor jack so far no leaks.
Nice set for average home garage user. Jack works without any issue and stands work for most cars and light truck use. Any truck with lift would recommend getting bigger due to the limited hight with the set included
Port Angeles, WA
This isn't a toy like from ******* or the auto parts store. It's a full size Heavy Duty Jack. So far works great and a good warranty. It's heavy but rolls easy. Came with two jack stands and a creeper. Jack lifts my truck more that a foot and a half so once the jack stands are in place there is plenty of room to roll around. Never use without jack stands. Even great jacks can fail or fall. I also use chocks on none jacked wheels. Nice addition to my garage.
I haven't used the jack stands yet but it's a simple time proven design and I have I doubt they are fine. After I put the jack together and purged the air from the system it lifted the car just fine. I haven't used the creeper in the garage yet but it worked well after I assembled it for rolling origins the house haha. I am pleased with my purchase so far
I bought this so I could change the fuel pump located in the fuel tank of my pick. Its probably more than I needed but it was on sale for $110. The creeper worked great even on a rough driveway. The jack stands were easy to use and the floor jack came in handy raising and lowering the fuel tank. Mission Accomplished
Right out of the box, I bled the air out of the hydraulic pump and my jack was ready to go. The assembly of my equipment was easy and straightforward. I used the jack on the first day to mount on some aftermarket 24 inch wheels and tires on my pickup truck. I would recommend this jack to my friends.
I bought this for my husband to use in his garage and he absolutely loves it. It works great and made very well and the creeper is comfortable.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.