Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year full warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||20|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Jack stands|
|Maximum Height (in.):||21|
|Minimum Height (in.):||13.44|
|Quantity in Set:||2|
|Lift Capacity:||3 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||No|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose Safety and Peace of Mind with this Pair of 3 Ton High Lift Jack Stands
Keep safe while working under your car by choosing the Craftsman Professional Jack Stands as a part of your set of garage tools. This set of two hi-lift jack stands has a supporting range from 13-7/16 inches to 21 inches to give you maximum lift. The ratchet design helps you by providing fast, easy, and secure adjustments to raise the vehicle in a smooth, upward movement.
Use these 3 Ton High Lift Jack Stands along with your floor jack for fully support the vehicle just in case the floor jack shifts. A wide stance with welded steel construction means added stability and a baked enamel finish resists corrosion making this stand a durable choice.
- Bring home performance and reliability with these Craftsman Professional Jack Stands
- Made of stamped steel, its welded construction makes it secure and long lasting
- Weighing 20 lbs., the wide stand construction assures stability
- Some assembly may be required
- One year limited warranty from Craftsman
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The first pair of these I had were black and yellow, so the "Pink color problem" didn't bother me. These work very well for what they are designed to do, and that is support a load (car,truck, bed frame?) on a hard surface. They have worked so well that I got another pair so I could support all four corners of a sports car at the same time. When on a level surface they provide an adequate anchor and I have never had one try to tip over. Adjusting the height is reasonably simple, and when the height is set correctly the locking handle is forced against the ratched bar so the added weight of a vehicle helps to lock it. Once the weight is removed they are very easy to unlock and colapse.
As mine sit outside most of the time a red one would fade to pink eventually anyway. I like them and would buy them even if they were completely pink.
The Craftsman 3 ton jack stands are a great addition to any do-it-yourself mechanic. When used with a Craftsman Jack, these stands make it easy to elevate a vehicle in a stable position while service is being completed.
Saint Peters, MO
They are nicer than the ones I got from Napa.They are bigger and stronger than the Napa ones for the same amount of money. Easy to adjust and the paint looks excellent.
Got these on sale for under $25 for the pair. Work as advertised. No issues. Look very sturdy and well made.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 30-Aug-2014 See details.