Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||96.5|
|Lift & Jack Type:||Floor jacks|
|Maximum Height (in.):||19.75|
|Minimum Height (in.):||5.5|
|Lift Capacity:||3 ton|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 3 Ton Service Jack Lifts it Fast and Smooth
When you’re on the side a highway fixing a flat there’s no time to mess around, theService Jack from Craftsman will slip under your frame fast, lift smooth and get you back on the road in no time at all. Don’t struggle with a flimsy manufacturer’s scissor jack, bring the right tool to the job and make tough work look easy, even in the pouring rain.
Not just limited to roadside emergencies, the The Craftsman 3 Ton Service Jack is the perfect garage companion for fast oil changes, tire rotation and helping you get under that car for a clear look at your engine, suspension and more. Built tough with stamped steel, flange reinforced frame, this spring loaded jack rolls fast and delivers a powerful lift up to 6,000 pounds, so you can get your work done without messing around. Toss this portable jack in your trunk or truck and be ready to lift.
- The Hydraulic Service Jack from Craftsman gets you back on the road fast
- Features 360 degrees of pivot gives you flexibility and a clear view
- Easy to operate handle makes work easy
- Compact storage makes it the perfect trunk companion
- Massive 3 ton lifting capacity makes repair simple
- Steel construction for durability and strength
- Lifting range: 5-1/2 in. to 19-1/4 in.
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Silver Spring, MD
I bought this because I chewed through 2 other lower quality competing brands. Now those were 2 ton jacks, but this is a 3 ton, so there is a slight difference in comparison. Nonetheless, the valve blows out and it goes to the scrap yard on those cheap ones. Not only does this lift all my vehicles, but it lifts them high. Helps with clearance underneath. Bottom line is that I spent extra coin because I was tired of buying a new jack every year. I haven't been disappointed yet.
Works great for my Kia Sportage. The handle is a little touchy when releasing so if you are not careful and open it too fast you can run in to trouble. Just be soft with the release and shouldn't be an issue.
La Habra, CA
I bought this jack about 15 months ago.Ive used it 3 times successfully.The last time it creeps down under load in about 10 seconds.Yes its full of oil.tried changing the oil too.If you're really fast you can try to get the jackstands under the car.Called sears they said im S.O.L.,Its been 15 months.No wonder Sears will be belly up in the next year or so.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Used it on maybe 6 occasions to change oil. Failed just over a year, right after the warranty expired. Followed instructions on bleeding air but this not work. The cost for a replacement power unit is nearly the cost of a new jack. Before you buy this piece of scrap metal check out the ratings - notice the high percentage of failures compared to those who are pleased with the product. My recommendation is to look elsewhere for a jack
I bought this jack a couple years ago and used it very little. It doesn't stay elevated with or without a load. I am concerned it might fail with the weight of a vehicle even in the short time it takes to place jack stands under the vehicle. I was told by Sears there is no way to repair it and to throw it away and buy a new one. After months of fuming, I decided to purchase the same jack again. It has the same problem out of the box. Sears used to carry quality products. Apparently not anymore.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.