Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
2 pack, 3 x 21-in., 120-[TT_Grit] belt.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
The craftsman belts outlast the others 2to1 and are faster cutting than any brand ive tried they are aggressive cutting but not to the point of gouging the project surface i would definately recommend the craftsman brand to a friend
Craftsman 3 x 21 in. Sanding Belt, 120 Grit Fine are nice finishing belts for my Craftsman belt sander. I am working on a large outdoor yard table and used these belts to finish up my table top surface before I applied my weather coating finish. Coupled with my Craftsman belt cleaning stick, these belts last a lot longer than most would think. This saves me time and money. These belts also help me do light finishing and brushing up and some contoured surfaces as well. I use my belt sander a lot lately and I like these sanding belts.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Members get $10 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 18-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.