Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions:||11 x 10 x 5 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||11|
|Cord Length (ft.):||30|
|Cord Capacity:||26 - 50 ft.|
|Capacity:||14/3 30', 13 amp, triple outlet|
|Cord Type:||14 gauge|
|Number Of Outlets:||3|
Ratings & Reviews
Choose a Craftsman Cord Reel for A Professional-Grade Electrical Connection
The Craftsman professional 30 ft. cord reel features a 14-gauge cord and 3 grounded outlets so you can run the electrical hook-up you need at any job site. Designed with a retractable extension reel, this electrical cord is ideal when working outdoors, around the house or in the garage. It comes with a handy hook so you can hang it from a nail in the garage so it's always to ready to go when you need it.
Add this Craftsman cord reel to your collection to replace worn-out extension cords that easily tangle when not in use. With its retractable reel, this professional electrical cord coils neatly away when not in use to keep the work area tidy. It extends 30 feet but if you only need 15 ft. of cord, just extend the length necessary for the job. This Craftsman electrical cord features a resettable circuit breaker and 13 amps to perform most light to medium jobs around the home and garage.
- Hang the Craftsman professional 30 ft. cord reel from a nail in the garage to keep this professional electrical cord handy when you need a power source extension
- Features a retractable, 14-gauge cord and three grounded outlets
- The retractable cord makes this the ideal extension cord when space is at a premium
- The retractable cord also eliminates tangling and keeps work areas neat
- Includes a resettable circuit breaker for safety
- Cord has 13 amp load suitable for most light to medium jobs such as running your power drill, miter saw or trouble light
- Cord capacity: 26 to 50 ft.
- Craftsman warranty included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Yorktown Heights, NY
Like many homeowners, I do not have enough outlets in the garage. And I have two of them on the ceiling! This extension cord reel is the perfect solution for making those outlets more accessible. This reel come with 2 mounting solutions, a wall mount and a ceiling mount. The ceiling mount is a simple, heavy duty eye hook that you can mount into a stud. The plug is 2' long on the reel which can make placement of the reel a bit closer to the outlet than one would prefer. However, the case feels very sturdy and the self-reeling mechanism works flawlessly. There is a yellow ball that is adjustable along the extension cord that allows you to customize the length of cord that hangs from the housing (ideal for me as I have very high ceilings). Throw in the 2 year warranty, 3 outlets on the end, fuse and breaker on the end (easier to access), and overall fit and feel of the cord reel, and you have a winner here Craftsman.
The Craftsman Pro Retractable Cord Reel with 30 ft. Extension Cord is of the usual high quality Craftsman standard and a definite step above the standard Craftsman reel of equal length - I own both. The cord and outlet are appropriate for shop duty and the retraction apparatus performs very well. Safety is enhanced with fewer cords coiled about the shop. I expect the unit to be durable, but will have to clarify what the warranty is should the need arise. As with any electrical corded device, care should be taken with regard to preventing damage to the line and connectors. The fit and finish will not bring shame to any shop that cares about appearances.
I have had this model up in my garage for a few years and have been very happy with it. I decided to get one to put in my workshop. I went with the same model since I have had good luck with the first one. One warning: the cord to plug the cord reel is only 24" long so you have to hang this up fairly close to a receptacle (realistically probably within 16").
I have the previous model of this reel that came with the fluorescent light. After 7 years the reel is functioning except that the cord lock is no longer doing its job so the cord retracts back inside. I opened it at the issue is with the cam and locking mechanism that is made out of plastic. It just worn out. That cam should have been made at least from a higher quality plastic. I tried to get a replacement cam but these reels are not serviceable so no parts available. The cam should be replaceable. As other reviewer said there are not many options out there at a reasonable price point.
Mine trips off when running my water-spot blower to clean off my motorcycle. I wish it had a higher-capacity circuit breaker but otherwise, it's working just fine.
Pearl River, LA
I have had no problem with the cord reel mechanism like others have mentioned, however, all 3 plugs have gotten too loose to hold something plugged into it. The plugs just fall right out of it. You can't find a replacement end anywhere. It doesn't do any good when you can't plug anything into it.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid until 4/27/2015 at 7am CST. Offer ends 27-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.