Specifications & Dimensions
|Carbide Cutting Tip:||Yes|
|Quantity in Set:||30|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.5|
Ratings & Reviews
30-Pc Router Bit Set in Wooden Case Offers Quality Tools for Modern Woodworkers
Whether you're edging custom furniture or installing a door frame, you want to have this Craftsman 30-pc router bit set in wooden case in your tool kit. With 30 popular bits included in this set, you'll have more versatility for your next woodworking project. The solid carbide tips make clean cuts into wood, resisting wear so they'll deliver job after job.
This 30-pc router bit set in wooden case includes straight, dovetail, V-groove, flush trim, keyhole, mortising bits and more. Each bit has a full-body design that better controls cutting depth and provides smoother operation, so whether you’re mortising, trim shaping or sinking hinges, you’ll get the job done right. Add this set to your shop, and get to work Craftsman.
- The Craftsman 30-pc router bit set in wooden case includes: Straight, dovetail, V-groove, flush trim, keyhole, mortising, veining, cove bits and more
- Full-body design controls cutting depth for smooth operation
- Solid carbide tips for long-lasting durability
- Convenient wooden case with clear doors for easy access and viewing
- Full-body, anti-kickback bit design
- Precision-ground cutting edges for clean cuts and contours
- Comes with Craftsman guarantee
- Makes a great gift for your favorite carpenter
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For a less expensive set of bits, these are pretty good bits. I have used most of them quite extensively and they are still sharp after all this time! I have purchased bits from a discounter that were also carbide but they never lasted this long making me have to buy them again, these are much better than that. Get them for the most common bits used and you'll be happy!
This is an awesome bit set. It has the most popular wood working bits and most of the common base board/molding bits for home improvement or contractor work at a great price. Case is good, plastic front might not hold up so well jammed into a tool box or thrown in a truck bed, but it is sturdy overall. All bits are a 1/4 inch shank, and if you have a craftsman router, you'll probably need to buy additional sub-bases to run the larger diameter bits since several are wider than the 1 1/4 inch standard craftsman router sub-base. Overall, this is an amazing value.
I have only used three of the bits so far, but have found them to be of the highest quality. The case is a nice bonus, that is made out of wood. I am very satisfied with this set.
De Queen, AR
The Villages, FL
My son bought the Craftsman 30 pc router bit set for me for Christmas. I have several bits in the shop, but router bits are like clamps (you can never have too many). This is not a high end set, but pretty decent for the price point and this set has a nice variety. This variety will give you a chance to try various bits and see which ones you would be using regularly and see first hand what patterns you can make. Then you could move up to a higher class of those bits that you will actually use regularly. Even though, these are not top of the line bits, they still make decent cuts and help you make nice looking projects. I see some bits that I will use more than others, but it is always a good idea to have those odd ones, just for those projects you may need to make that one type of cut. Overall, I like this set and it gives me a chance to learn how to use certain bits on projects. The set has a decent case and it can be hung on your shop wall or right on the side of your router tab
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2014 See details.