Specifications & Dimensions
|Carbide Cutting Tip:||Yes|
|Quantity in Set:||30|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||5.5|
Ratings & Reviews
30-Pc Router Bit Set in Wooden Case Offers Quality Tools for Modern Woodworkers
Whether you're edging custom furniture or installing a door frame, you want to have this Craftsman 30-pc router bit set in wooden case in your tool kit. With 30 popular bits included in this set, you'll have more versatility for your next woodworking project. The solid carbide tips make clean cuts into wood, resisting wear so they'll deliver job after job.
This 30-pc router bit set in wooden case includes straight, dovetail, V-groove, flush trim, keyhole, mortising bits and more. Each bit has a full-body design that better controls cutting depth and provides smoother operation, so whether you’re mortising, trim shaping or sinking hinges, you’ll get the job done right. Add this set to your shop, and get to work Craftsman.
- The Craftsman 30-pc router bit set in wooden case includes: Straight, dovetail, V-groove, flush trim, keyhole, mortising, veining, cove bits and more
- Full-body design controls cutting depth for smooth operation
- Solid carbide tips for long-lasting durability
- Convenient wooden case with clear doors for easy access and viewing
- Full-body, anti-kickback bit design
- Precision-ground cutting edges for clean cuts and contours
- Comes with Craftsman guarantee
- Makes a great gift for your favorite carpenter
Added on April 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
For a less expensive set of bits, these are pretty good bits. I have used most of them quite extensively and they are still sharp after all this time! I have purchased bits from a discounter that were also carbide but they never lasted this long making me have to buy them again, these are much better than that. Get them for the most common bits used and you'll be happy!
this was to add to the router that i purchased from sears a while back. i have not had the opportunity to use it much yet because i have not had time to get to the projects that i purchased it for. i have had great success with other tools and accessories that i have purchased from sears and expect no less from these.
Ponce de Leon, FL
This is a perfect gift for the do it your-selffer. My husband does a lot of woodworking and loves this product. He uses it for everything. He says it is very easy to set up and use.
I received these from my wife this past Christmas, I did help her pick them for me... But anyway they put these bits on sale just before the holidays and no one else could come close for the number of bits and the quality... They are not your high end $200-300 cabinet bits but for a assortment of common bits and for the price the stay sharp and no burnouts, they are very durable and well made, and also the case is well made and keeps them organized...
Palm Harbor, FL
Probably more bits here than I will ever use. Especially as a beginner. But with all the discounts and getting this for a mere $67...yes, I said $67!...I couldn't go wrong! But if I ever need that...uh...what does this one do again?... one I will have it!
San Antonio, TX
This set of bits is a nice starter set and is of decent quality. You really can't beat it for the price. There are enough bits for this to be a versatile set and accomplish modt routing tasks.
Fall River, MA
This is an awesome bit set. It has the most popular wood working bits and most of the common base board/molding bits for home improvement or contractor work at a great price. Case is good, plastic front might not hold up so well jammed into a tool box or thrown in a truck bed, but it is sturdy overall. All bits are a 1/4 inch shank, and if you have a craftsman router, you'll probably need to buy additional sub-bases to run the larger diameter bits since several are wider than the 1 1/4 inch standard craftsman router sub-base. Overall, this is an amazing value.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Buy a select Router or Router Table and get 50% off one select Bit Sets! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.