Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||309|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||6|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||201|
|Number of Wrenches:||36|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
309-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set Gives Staggering, Stunning Variety
The Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set gives you 309 durable reasons why you should add it to your toolbox today. The range of tools in this set is mind-blowing. It features every combination from standard to metric so you won't have to look far to find the right tool. You have every ratcheting wrench size for every bolt and every tool to work in every space.
Not only does the 309-pc mechanic's tool set give you the variety you've always wanted, the tools also designed to help you work faster and better. With this set, you receive metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets that are made to fit three ratchets. Because changing sockets can slow you down, these ratchets use a release mechanism that releases sockets faster to help you work much more efficiently. You will get ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and much more in this one fantastic, reasonably priced set.
- Complete your tool collection once and for all with the Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set
- You receive a staggering total of 309 tools to choose from, which include all size ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and many more
- Tool combinations include metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets for every job
- Sizes give you freedom to work in large and small, restrictive places
- Sockets are made to fit three ratchets
- Ratchets use a quick release mechanism for faster and smoother socket changes
- Tools made of durable steel
- Tools come with a lifetime warranty
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Elk Point, SD
Great buy for the mechanic. I have given one to my grandson as he is interested in mechanics.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I wanted a new set of tools to go with my new tool box. They seem to be very durable. There is a lot of sockets in this set. I wish it had had pliers and screwdrivers also.
Great set of tools for the cost! This is the first set of real tools I have bought myself! The ratchet wrenches are awesome! Looking forward to ordering an expansion set!
All the tools are very high quality and excellent craftsmanship. Don't listen to the made in the USA haters. These tools work just fine and are definitely worth the sales price. I really did not need the very small wrenches or the allen wrenches, but they will come in handy one day.
Corpus Christi, TX
Staten Island, NY
Oconto Falls, WI
Craftsman quality as you would expect. A 97% complete set of 12point sockets is included. There are a few missing at the ends of the sets here and there, but the majority of the sizes you need are there. My biggest gripe is the loose set of metric and standard allen wrenches. While the sizes are printed on them it's difficult to read and can be annoying trying to find the size you need. I can't find any holders available so I'm going to have to laser cut my own rack.
I am a mechanic and i have used about every brand of tools there is on the market, this set is a very good mechanics set if your looking to start off with a great set comes with almost every tool you could need except for screw drivers and things like that, this is it. Why bother spending huge amounts of cash for other brands when craftsman has a great warranty and the tools last forever. my friends at my shop spent over 1000 dollars for a set like mine and they are pissed i got the same quality tools they did for much less.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.