Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||309|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||6|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||201|
|Number of Wrenches:||36|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
309-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set Gives Staggering, Stunning Variety
The Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set gives you 309 durable reasons why you should add it to your toolbox today. The range of tools in this set is mind-blowing. It features every combination from standard to metric so you won't have to look far to find the right tool. You have every ratcheting wrench size for every bolt and every tool to work in every space.
Not only does the 309-pc mechanic's tool set give you the variety you've always wanted, the tools also designed to help you work faster and better. With this set, you receive metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets that are made to fit three ratchets. Because changing sockets can slow you down, these ratchets use a release mechanism that releases sockets faster to help you work much more efficiently. You will get ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and much more in this one fantastic, reasonably priced set.
- Complete your tool collection once and for all with the Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set
- You receive a staggering total of 309 tools to choose from, which include all size ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and many more
- Tool combinations include metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets for every job
- Sizes give you freedom to work in large and small, restrictive places
- Sockets are made to fit three ratchets
- Ratchets use a quick release mechanism for faster and smoother socket changes
- Tools made of durable steel
- Tools come with a lifetime warranty
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Quality is not that of the eighties. But that seems to be the way of the world. Less than a $1 per piece. Are you kidding me. Go price pro tools. You get what u pay for. Better than decent. If you pay your bills using these day in day out they will not cut it. They are not Mac, Snap On or even SK. Craftsman warrantied for life, Awesome
This set should be in every single persons home. It is priced perfect and has every tool 99% of all Americans would ever need! Great quality even though its sadly made over seas.
While taking care of this set in the preformed drawer liners, it seemed as if half the tools were missing, nope just not part of the kit. Ratcheting wrenches for example: 14mm 15mm 17mm......hmmm where is 16 well of course not included in this kit? why?
El Paso, TX
For the price I paid and everything I got, I believe this set is worth the money. Yes it does come with a lot of tools I probably may never use, but for what I paid it still gives me stuff I may use someday? Try buying only the stuff you need and compare the price to this set and I'm sure you will make the same choice. ALL CRAFTSMAN, ALL GUARANTEED, AND DAMMIT THEY SO PRETTY... Yes you can buy just the sockets or just the ratcheting wrenches, but you will spend more money! I am adding these to the tools I already own and only making my personal set more comprehensive and complete. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Corpus Christi, TX
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.