Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Number of Tools:||309|
|Units Type:||SAE and Metric|
|Included with Item:|
|Number of Bits:||22|
|Number of Drive Tools:||1|
|Number of Extensions:||6|
|Number of Quick Release Ratchets:||3|
|Number of Sockets:||201|
|Number of Wrenches:||36|
|Drive Socket Depth:||Deep and standard|
|Socket Points:||6, 8 & 12|
Ratings & Reviews
309-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set Gives Staggering, Stunning Variety
The Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set gives you 309 durable reasons why you should add it to your toolbox today. The range of tools in this set is mind-blowing. It features every combination from standard to metric so you won't have to look far to find the right tool. You have every ratcheting wrench size for every bolt and every tool to work in every space.
Not only does the 309-pc mechanic's tool set give you the variety you've always wanted, the tools also designed to help you work faster and better. With this set, you receive metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets that are made to fit three ratchets. Because changing sockets can slow you down, these ratchets use a release mechanism that releases sockets faster to help you work much more efficiently. You will get ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and much more in this one fantastic, reasonably priced set.
- Complete your tool collection once and for all with the Craftsman 309-pc mechanic's tool set
- You receive a staggering total of 309 tools to choose from, which include all size ratcheting wrenches, sockets, hex keys, extensions and many more
- Tool combinations include metric, standard, inch and deep well sockets for every job
- Sizes give you freedom to work in large and small, restrictive places
- Sockets are made to fit three ratchets
- Ratchets use a quick release mechanism for faster and smoother socket changes
- Tools made of durable steel
- Tools come with a lifetime warranty
Added on September 21, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this set to fill in gaps I had in my box, the fact that it doesn't come with a box didn't bother me, I wouldn't have used it anyway. This set belongs in a bigger tool box. I use this set professionally and have had no issues (yes mine is the set that said made in China on the box) the set has preformed flawlessly and I have not had one broken to as of yet, but if that issue dose come up craftsman will replace it. I have both USA made and China made tools in my box. I can notice a visual difference between the two, however I have yet to see a difference in performance. For the sale price craftsman puts this set at you can't beat it. Good tools are good tools. Just like anything treat your tools right and they will do the same for you. The only reason why I went 4 stars was because the way it was bagged in the box, took me about an hour to go threw and incongruity linvintory everything and I was missing one socket and one Allen key but all I had to do was go to my local sears and both missing tools were replaced no questions asked. Hassel free, that's what I like.
The 309 piece set is by far the best set for your money it comes with everything a beginner to a professional may need. You can't get more for your money anywhere else. Now it comes with ratcheting wrenches that make it a great deal. I love this tool set and happy I finally convinced myself to buy it.
The wrenches and sockets are quality craft man product, the lazer etching can be hard to read and will probably wear off eventually but that's not to much on an issue. I had to buy four or five socket organizer rails for each size socket. I shopped around and found some cheap rails at a different store or I would have spent a fortune. Overall completely satisfied with products just had to take the time and some money to organize all the sockets.
I bought the equivalent tool set 30 years ago from the same Sears store I bought these sets from. These sets are for my kids as they are broadening their horizons and I don't want my tool set to go with them! My original tool set is far from being worn out, even though it has seen much use from auto repairs, engine replacements, numerous mechanical projects, home DIY, etc... I have only ever had to replace one tool in that 30 years and it was done easily and w/ no hassel. A great set for anyone; especially as it is in both english and metric.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Todays Deal Heist while supplies last! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 20-Sep-2014 See details.