Specifications & Dimensions
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil and Line|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||85908 - .110" Shaped Line / 85636 - .105" Shaped Line|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85908|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDZ4H|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||.38|
|Starting System:||Push Botton|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty/ 10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||19|
|Shaft Length (in.):||52|
Ratings & Reviews
Speed-start capable allows for push-button starting with no pulling required.
- 30cc* 4-cycle engine - High torque with enhanced performance (no mixing of gas and oil)
- Speed Start™ technology capable - Push button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system - Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pull
- Curve shaft - Easy to handle and well balanced for the average user
- 8-in-1 yard tool attachment system capable adds versatility and saves time
- Hassle Free™ cutting head - Durable, easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. line (#85908)
- Clearview oil reservoir - Easy to fill and maintain at optimum running level
- Adjustable contour handle - Ergonomic design allows for more comfort and control
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Starts great - cuts great (if you have fresh conditioned line) and i dont have to mix gas and oil - a little heavy but that is to expected with this type of engine
Moreno Valley, CA
I bought my 30CC 4 cycle Craftsman trimmer a few days ago and so far it has been great, it always starts right up and runs great. The weight balance is a bit off but if that's not an issue to you it is a very nice trimmer. It has a lot of torque for cutting pretty thick weeds, the trimmer head that takes the strips of line is very easy to load and the thick line lasts a good while. It's a good trimmer for the price and I would recommend it.
Bought the 25cc trimmer first but had to many issues with it and after two returns thought I might be better off with the 30cc. Nope same shoddy motor. Unit fouled the spark plug so I cleaned it and it started back up. Next time I went to use it, again no start. Checked plug and cleaned it a little, still no start. Shot in some starter fluid and got it to break lose and it started. Next time I took it out it wouldn't start unless I held the gas on (which the directions tell you not to do) this is the only way I can get it to start. Took it back to Sears and they told me because I didn't buy the extended warranty it was no longer covered. Way to stand behind your products Sears! I will continue to buy hand tools from them but no more power tools.