Craftsman 30cc 4-Cycle Curved Shaft Weedwacker™ Gas TrimmerItem# 07173170000 | Model# 41ADZ45C799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13.95|
|Shaft Length (in.):||52|
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil and Line|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Spool or Line Part Number:||85908 - .110" Shaped Line / 85636 - .105" Shaped Line|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85908|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDZ4H|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||.38|
|Starting System:||Push Botton|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty/ 10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
30cc 4-Cycle Curved Shaft Weedwacker Gas Trimmer Makes Yard Work Simple, Efficient, and Stress Free
Until you pick up the Craftsman 30cc 4-cycle curved shaft Weedwacker gas trimmer, you have no idea how easy it can be to take care of your lawn. You get the muscle and control that you need to tackle even the toughest weeds. It features high torque with enhanced performance, a push button start, and recoil design to decrease the starting effort with one slow, smooth pull. You get easy, efficient lawn care with the curve shaft, Universal yard tool attachment system, adjustable contour handle, Clearview oil reservoir, and Hassle Free cutting head.
The 30cc 4-cycle curved shaft Weedwacker gas trimmer is a solid addition to any landscaping tools collection. Whether you have a small property that requires a minimal amount of maintenance every month or you have a sizeable yard that requires weekly weed removal, you'll appreciate owning this trimmer. With a two-year full warranty and 10 year limited shaft warranty, you're guaranteed years of stress-free lawn care.
- Craftsman 30cc 4-cycle engine - High torque and enhanced performance (requires no mixing of gas and oil)
- Speed Start Technology - Push-button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull starting system - Recoil designed engineered to reduce the starting effort with the slow, smooth pull
- Hassle Free cutting head - Easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. line diameter
- Curve shaft - Lightweight and great for edging
- Universal yard tool attachment system - Converts the trimmer into an edger, pole-saw, hedge trimmer, blower, cultivator, power broom and many more
- Adjustable contour handle - Ergonomic design allowing for more comfort and control
- Two-year full warranty and 10-year limited shaft warranty
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased this gas trimmer with the edger attachment because we did not want the hassle of mixing oil and gas. While the unit is slightly heavy, it works great, and the attachments are easy to switch out. This makes it easy to get your yard work done quickly!
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my first 4 cycle trimmer. It's easy to get it put together and start trimming. The engine is very powerful and takes a little getting used to since the power curve is different than a 2 cycle. It's nice not having to mix oil and gas.There's a little window for the oil to let you know if your oil level is low. I can easily see why this trimmer has won so many number 1 picks this year.
Falling Waters, WV
far superior to the 2-cycle craftsman that I have used for that past 5 years. the ease in starting and lighter weight frame along with the fact that no mixing of oil is involved contributes to facilitate my yardwork
I purchased this gas only weed eater...it is a great product..I bought it because you don't need to hassle with gas/oil mix...just plain gas, makeit very convenient..It's easy to change the line once it wears down..product start right up, easy to assemble..it comes with a quick reference guide. I previously had a craftsman weed eater, that I used for about four years, which led me to purchase this new one.. it is very dependable. You can also reassemble & disassemble it easily and quickly..it fits in the trunk of your car for transport. Overall a very dependable product. I would recommend this product to anyone without hesitation..
After having trouble with the cordless C series battery powered Craftsman edger I opted for a deal on the 4-cycle. The battery ones just don't last enough. I bought two batteries and still one of them would'nt work (ended life in under two years. Sears took care of me on the warranty and I scooped up this one. The 4-cycle is very powerful. It easily lasts multiple edging days without refilling. I would guess 2X longer at least. The no-mix system is simple, the pull start is like any other gas powered engine. A few pulls to choke, then a warm up and run mode. So far so good. The easy change out shaft is a bonus if it ever does break. The only thing to replace will be the shaft. It comes with a 2 year warranty without any other extended warranty deals needed. It costs a bit more than the 2-cycles and cordless ones but its much more powerful. If your looking for a easy to maintain, heavy duty (and a bit heavy, slightly awkward weight distribution/weight) this is good bargain.
I like this trimmer no more mixing gas and oil. Also no more pulling the string to start. With the easy start just insert the cordless easy start and let it do the work to get it started.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.