Craftsman 30cc* 4-Cycle Straight Shaft Weedwacker™Gas Trimmer.Item# 07173197000 | Model# 41ADZ46C799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||14|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil and Line|
|Accepts Blade Accessory:||Yes|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85913 - .120"-.130" Shaped Line / 85636 - .105"-.110" Shaped Line|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDZ4H|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.):||.375|
|Starting System:||Pull Start|
|Line Diameter:||.130 in.|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty/10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
Find Your No Hassle Zone With The 30cc 40cycle Straight Shaft Weedwacker Gas Trimmer
You just found effortless and powerful with your new Craftsman 30cc 4-cycle straight shaft Weedwacker Gas Trimmer. Built with the quality you expect from Craftsman's years of quality and expertise, this 4-cycle engine delivers high torque and exceptional performance without the inconvenience of having to mix gas and oil. The Incredi-Pull starting system promises to reduce your efforts in getting started with your yard work.
The 30cc 4-cycle straight shaft Weedwacker gas trimmer by Craftsman offers extended reach and adjustable contour handle for additional control and comfort as you get the job done. The Hassle Free cutting head offers an easy to load XQ shaped line that is coupled with a deluxe guard keeping you protected from flying debris. This Weedwacker comes equipped with Speed Start and Universal yard tool attachment capabilities for time saving versatility.
- Craftsman 30cc 4-cycle engine - High torque and enhanced performance (requires no mixing of gas and oil)
- Speed Start Technology - Push-button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull starting system - Recoil designed engineered to reduce the starting effort with the slow, smooth pull
- Aluminum Hassle Free cutting head - Easy to load with XQ shaped .110/.130 in. line diameter
- Straight Shaft - Provides extended reach and more comfortable for taller users
- Universal yard tool attachment system - Converts the trimmer into an edger, pole-saw, hedge trimmer, blower, cultivator, power broom and many more
- Adjustable contour handle - Ergonomic design allowing for more comfort and control
- Clearview oil reservoir - Easy to fill and maintain
- Full two-year warranty is provided along with a 10-year limited shaft warranty
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this product and used it once. It worked ok. I sat it in my garage floor and picked it up to use again two weeks later. When I picked it up, oil spilled out all over the floor. Four cycle engine oil was leaking from somewhere and had pooled inside the engine shroud. When I picked up the machine, it spilled. I took it back and returned it. I will not be buying another.
started on first pull-worked better than my last model (also a Craftsman - but two stroke). . . runs much easier than previous models. . . not mixing gas is a big plus. . .
Seems balanced and easy to hold. Starting is not as easy as instructions describe. Threading of new cutting lines is also not as easy as described. However, is does a good job and is light enough to be easy to handle. Like the 4-cycle engine so don't have to add oil to fuel.
I purchased this item in September 13 and only used it 1 or 2 times last year. I only use ethanol-free gas in this trimmer and ensured it was emptied prior to storage for winter. After the first couple of uses this year, it would not run on the number "3" position that it is supposed to, and did not run well on the number "2" position. I took it in to Sears to get it fixed. After 2 weeks I got it back. It ran rough on the number 3 position but worked and I needed to use it. Several weeks later, the pull start would no longer work and it wouldn't run on 3 again and rough on 2 again. Take it back again! Today I went to pick it up and it wouldn't crank AT THE STORE.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.