Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||31 in.|
|Pry Bar Type:||Pry bar|
|Handle Type:||Ergonomic, Cellulose acetate|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Ergonomically designed cellulose acetate handle for a more comfortable and secure grip. Bar is hardened and tempered its entire length to ensure strength/durability. Curved blade for extra leverage.
- For use in construction and demolition when prying boards, molding and similar tasks
- Can also be used in automotive applications
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I used this pry bar to finish up changing the leaf springs on my truck and it worked perfectly. It's sturdy and it has good use-able length to get in there and really exert leverage. Definitely a must for your tool box at this price.
This is a great pry bar if you want something with a little more leverage than a 24 inch bar, but you either don't have the room for a 36 inch bar, or don't want the stiffness of the thicker shaft. A great add-on to the Craftsman 3 piece pry bar set. These are the best pry bars out there for the price, while they are still made in the USA. The Taiwan-made Craftsman pry bars are now replacing these, so get the USA-made ones while you can.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools sold by Sears! Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.