Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||32.0 lbs.|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||4 in.|
|Number of Casters/Wheels:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
31" 2-Tray Service Cart
Featuring a baked enamel finish and two, 3-1/2" deep storage trays, the Craftsman 31" 2-Tray Storage Cart is durable, versatile and extremely convenient. It has heavy duty caster support channels and can hold an incredible 200 lbs. per shelf.
This mobile 2-tray storage cart
keeps your tools organized and within reach anywhere in your workshop or garage.
The durable steel construction only weighs 32 lbs. but can handle a maximum load capacity of 400 lbs.
- Steel with durable, powder-coated, baked enamel finish
- Tubular steel push handle
- 4 casters (4 swivel, 2 locking) with heavy-duty caster support channels
- Maximum load capacity of 400 lbs. and 200 lbs. per shelf
- 33" H x 31" W x 16" D
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Some assembly required
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I am very disappionted to see Sears going more and more to the cheaply made China products and putting the Chraftsman name on them. When putting these carts together it is easy to see that the metal in the upper shelves is not the same quality of metal that a person is used to being produced here in America. The wheels are a joke and I don't see them holding up very long at all. The only reason I gave them a three was because they did go together easily and they were on sale for half price. At full price they are not worth the money!
My husband loves this 31" 2-tray service cart. He built a top for one and put his table saw on it. I purchased a second one that he uses to drag his tools all over the place. The service cart is easy to push around so he takes it with the table saw on it outside to do his cuts. This is great because the dust from cutting wood is outside instead having dust all over the garage.
Happy Valley, OR
I picked one of these up on closeout and have used it daily since I got it. It was nice not to have to assemble the cart but I'm sure it would have been quick. I have multiple benches in my shop and use the cart to shuttle some common tools around between the benches. The cart rolls easily, holds weight without issue, and the locking wheels come in handy when working off of the top cart tray. Having shelf liners included would have been nice but Sears doesn't include these with any products they sell.
The Dalles, OR
Corpus Christi, TX
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.