Craftsman 32-Inch 5-Drawer Premium Heavy-Duty Top Chest - Stainless SteelItem# 00958625000 | Model# 113575
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Capacity cu. in.:||7625|
|Drawer Weight Capacity (lbs.):||100|
|Width Range:||26 to 32 in.|
|Self Latching Drawers:||Yes|
|Weight Rating:||Premium - 601 to 1000 lb. capacity|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Drawer Slide Type:||Ball bearing|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Limited|
|Number of Drawers:||5|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Unique stainless steel combo has an overall width of 32 inches allowing you to store longer tools within its bank of drawers.
This Craftsman® Premium Heavy-Duty 5-drawer top chest is packed with quality features like stainless steel clearcoat finish, sturdy gas struts, lid stiffener in chest lid, large tray area and enlarged drawer trim. Open the drawers and experience solid, smooth drawer operation with DynaGlide™ drawer performance. That coupled with the ball-bearing slides and GRIPLATCH® drawer system, you will be able to store up to 100 lbs. in each drawer. Easily organize small to longer, large tools. Add it to the rolling cabinet (Item #009-58626) to organize all your tools into one easy-to-use tool chest.
- Lift the lid of this Craftsman® 32-Inch Premium Heavy-Duty Top Chest for quick access to frequently used supplies
- Stainless steel clearcoat finish resists smudges and fingerprints - easy cleanup
- 7,625 cubic inches of storage
- Full-extension ball bearing drawers deliver strong, steady smooth DynaGlide™ drawer performance and supports up to 100 lbs. per drawer
- Craftsman exclusive GRIPLATCH® drawer system securely latches drawers in place
- Gas cover struts hold the lid open until you are ready to close it
- Craftsman emboss lid stiffener for added strength and durability
- Enlarged drawer trim provides increased finger clearance
- Heavy-duty bail side handles make it easy to move the chest around
- Secure your tools with the tubular keyed locking system
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 18" D x 19-3/4" H
- Drawer dimensions:
-2 drawers measure 25-3/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H
-3 drawers measure 25-3/8"W x 16-1/2" D x 3-1/8" H
- Protect and organize your storage and tool investment with drawer liners (009-65514) and accessories
- Select the 009-58626 rolling cabinet to complete your tool storage combination
- Weight: 88 lbs.
- Fully assembled
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
Added on October 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I bought this and the matching bottom chest back in November of 2014, so 5 months old and I am regretting it now. This was and upgrade from my other Craftsman box. The whole thing is cheaply made and will not last in a professional shop. The finish that supposedly resists corrosion and cleans easily is anything but. It scratches easy and once it is dirty good luck trying to get the grease off it I have tried everything. The drawers don't close flush unless you slam them which sends tools flying. I tried to return the box but was told that since I already used it I was stuck with this junk. Save yourself some money and go to **************, at least there you wont be spending a ton of cash for the exact same crappy quality.
This is the top half of the set I purchased and is everything I expected and more. I love the stainless steel finish and the 100 pound drawer capacity and ball bearing drawer slides make this set a must have.
I bought this to put it in my test van so obviously it takes a beating going down the roads. So far it has held up flawlessly. I love the latch drawers instead of the top lock very convenient not having to have the top up every time I get in a drawer. I got this piece for under $300 and have and will recommend it to anyone.
Obtained this chest on clearance at my local Sears for a great price. It has reasonable storage capacity, adequate drawer depth, and moderate overall size to fit the limited space requirements that I had. The clearance price made it a great value compared to other tool chests selling for the same price point. After purchasing the chest, I was disappointed to learn that Craftsman Premium Heavy Duty Tool Storage Limited Lifetime Warranty is actually limited to only five years from the date of purchase.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.