Specifications & Dimensions
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil, and Line|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85908, 85909|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDZ4H|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Starting System:||Pull Start|
|Line Diameter:||.130 in.|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty/ 10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13.5|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Weedwacker Tames Your Landscape
Built to keep your yard in shape, this trimmer packs the muscle of a 32cc engine, adaptability of a 360 degree rotating handle and the added reach of a lightweight aluminum shaft that saves sore backs and helps you stay working longer. A clear view oil reservoir keeps you on top of maintenance, while equipped with Speed Start technology, it’s even push button start capable, so this machine isn’t only simple to use, but designed to stay in solid working order for years.
Equipped with a swappable weed whacking head, this Craftsman string trimmer can be transformed with just a few simple movements into a powerful pole saw, hedge trimmer, edger and more, so no matter the job, you can get it done with 1 tool. A solid addition to any landscape, this machine combines serious cutting power and ease of use, for performance you can depend on. Start it up, and tame your landscape.
- 32cc* 4-cycle engine - High torque with enhanced performance (no mixing of gas and oil)
- Speed Start™ technology capable - Push button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system - Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pull
- Straight aluminum shaft - Extended reach, lightweight, and more comfortable for taller users
- 8-in-1 yard tool attachment system capable adds versatility and saves time
- Aluminum Hassle Free™ cutting head - More durable, easy to load with XQ shaped .110 in. or .130 in. line (#85908/#85909)
- Easy 2-step starting - Just prime and pull
- 360 degree rotating handle - Innovative multi-axis movement for enhanced control and comfort
- Clearview oil reservoir is easy to fill and maintain at optimum running level
- Deluxe guard advanced debris protection
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Saint Augustine, FL
Bought this trimmer because of the 4-cycle and aluminum boom. Plus I've always had Craftsman product. This thing really cuts well. It also has a handle that moves in a bunch of positions. Craftsman is keeping up its brand with this one.
I got this a year, 1/2 ago, and it will not stay running, problems with the carb. , and had to put in local shop. But will never buy another 4 cycle
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
I am truly disappointed in this item. The gas trimmer its self is probably a good unit. Had I been informed as to the decitated trim line I would not have purchased the unit. If I had not used the unit or disposed of the boxes I would have returned the unit. I can not recommend this unit do to the large waste of cord wasted each use.
- Qualifying Orders $59 + SHIP FREE Offer ends 10-Jul-2013 See details.
- EXTRA 5% Off OR Special Financing available on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.
- SYWR Members get 5% in points when you purchase any Gas Line Trimmer, sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.
- Online Only, Extra 5% off mowers, trimmers, blower and mower & tractor accessories sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-May-2013 See details.