Craftsman 32cc* 4-Cycle Straight Shaft Weedwacker™ Gas TrimmerItem# 07173193000 | Model# 41ADZ47C799
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||13.5|
|Shaft Length (in.):||57|
|Package Contents:||Manual, Oil, and Line|
|Extra Spool Included:||Yes|
|Trimmer Type:||Line trimmers, gas|
|Cutting Swath (in.):||14|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
|Bulk Line Part Number:||85908, 85909|
|Spark Plug Part Number:||Champion RDZ4H|
|Job Size:||Small, Medium, Large|
|Speed Start Capable:||Yes|
|Starting System:||Pull Start|
|Line Diameter:||.130 in.|
|Line Feed Type:||Hassle Free|
|Line Exit Type:||Dual|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Full Warranty/ 10 Year Limited Shaft Warranty|
|CARB Compliant:||CARB Compliant|
Ratings & Reviews
This Craftsman Weedwacker Tames Your Landscape
Built to keep your yard in shape, this trimmer packs the muscle of a 32cc engine, adaptability of a 360 degree rotating handle and the added reach of a lightweight aluminum shaft that saves sore backs and helps you stay working longer. A clear view oil reservoir keeps you on top of maintenance, while equipped with Speed Start technology, it’s even push button start capable, so this machine isn’t only simple to use, but designed to stay in solid working order for years.
Equipped with the Universal yard tool attachment system, this Craftsman string trimmer can be transformed with just a few simple movements into a powerful pole saw, hedge trimmer, edger and more, so no matter the job, you can get it done with 1 tool. A solid addition to any landscape, this machine combines serious cutting power and ease of use, for performance you can depend on. Start it up, and tame your landscape.
- 32cc* 4-cycle engine - High torque with enhanced performance (no mixing of gas and oil)
- Speed Start™ technology capable - Push button starting with no pulling required
- Incredi-Pull™ starting system - Recoil design engineered to reduce the starting effort with a slow, smooth pul
- Easy 2-step starting - Just prime and pull
- Straight aluminum shaft - Extended reach, lightweight, and more comfortable for taller users
- Universal yard tool attachment system - Converts the trimmer into an edger, pole-saw, hedge trimmer, blower, cultivator, power broom and many more
- 360 degree rotating handle - Innovative multi-axis movement for enhanced control and comfort
- Aluminum Hassle Free cutting head - Easy to load with XQ shaped .110/.130 in. line diameter
- Clearview oil reservoir is easy to fill and maintain at optimum running level
- Deluxe guard advanced debris protection
- 2-year full warranty
- 10-year limited shaft warranty
- *As rated by engine manufacturer
Added on January 11, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I was looking for a replacement of my Troy-Bilt 30cc 2 cycle Trimmer/Brushcutter. A good brushcutting capability was paramount. Troy-Bilt makes a 32cc 4-Cycle unit available at *****. I opted for the Craftsman equivalent because most of my work shop and lawn/garden tools/equipment are Craftsman and I could use the Troy-Bilt attachments. The unit was easy to assemble but impossible to start with the very sparse operating instructions. Returned the unit for another. Again could not start it following the instructions. Had to call the Sears help line twice. Good response and was able to start the unit. It seems to require a lot more priming. Once started it worked up to expectations.The $10. drill attachement starting device is a must.
Coto Laurel, PR
This trimmer has a unique motor, sounds smooth when using and has power, gets the job done at the speed you want and you never have to care about mixing gasoline.
My family and I have used this weedwacker and the blower attachment for the last few weekends. It has run reliably and had the power needed for the jobs. It is fall now and we have had to round-up a lot of leaves in our 1+ acre yard. The trimmer has done a great job on edging and cleaning up weeds in the rock gardens.
Bought this weedwacker back in August 2013 and have returned it to the Sears Repair Center 7 times since purchasing it ,due to the pull cord not engaging. I was told by the repair center that there is a plastic piece that breaks, if you pull too hard. Sounds like this plastic piece should have been designed with a metal piece. Currently, researching my warranty to see if I can exchange this unit for another one.
I've never owned a Weedwacker before but I know that I wanted a 4 stroke engine. I bought this one because of the aluminum shaft and it is noticeably lighter in weight than the steel one. I accidently threw out the shoulder strap and it is still heavy to use even though its aluminum. Don't buy it if you are not a strong person. This thing has some power! 32cc is a huge engine for a Weed Whacker. Prime and pump and it fires up every single time. Takes a moment to warm up and its ready to go. I love the sound of the engine too. I don't think I'll ever buy anything that is 2 stroke ever again. I like the ability of being able to change my attachment. I recently bought the edger attachment for my lawn and it works like a charm. Buy one!
I have used this trimmer a handful of times and it is good so far. The delivery process was less than ideal, but once I finally got the product, it has worked pretty much as expected. Assembly and start up was pretty simple. Happy with the purchase so far.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- 5% Instant Savings or Special financing on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.