Craftsman 32'' Wide Floor Cabinet - Gray/BlackItem# 00910140000 | Model# 10140
Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||126|
|Lock Type Included:||Key|
|Color/Finish:||Baked enamel Black/platinum|
|Load Rated To (lbs.):||50|
|Number Of Storage Shelves:||3|
|Assembly Required:||Assembly Required|
Ratings & Reviews
32" Wide Gray/Black Floor Cabinet Features One Fixed Shelf and Two Adjustable Shelves
The Craftsman 32-inch wide gray/black floor cabinet is a sturdy garage storage organizer. It optimizes storage space with three shelves. Two of them are adjustable, while the third one is fixed in place. The ability to adjust the floor cabinet's shelves means that you can store items of a variety of sizes, from paint cans to sporting equipment. The quality cabinet from the trusted Craftsman brand, stands 32 inches wide by 18 inches deep, with a 72-inch height. Made of steel, it is sturdy and weighs 126 pounds.
Your items stay out of sight behind the two doors of the 32-inch-wide gray/black floor cabinet. It comes with a built-in latching system that secures its doors into the closed position, to keep your valuable tools and other items inside it. You also never worry about children accessing harmful products such as chemicals and gasoline that are stored within it, nor that the doors will swing open unexpectedly. The cabinet has a rugged look that suits the garage area, with baked enamel black sides and platinum doors. It also has two openings for electrical cord access. The tight, rigid storage space is straight-forward to assemble. Utilize the Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories, sold separately, to maximize the storage space even more.
- The Craftsman 32-inch wide gray/black floor cabinet maximizes storage space in your garage, helping you stay organized
- Made of sturdy steel and weighs 126 pounds
- Dimensions: 32 x 18 x 72 inches high
- Three shelves maximize space: One fixed, two adjustable
- Built-in key locking system keeps dangerous items out of children's reach and secures your valuables
- Rugged look with baked enamel black sides and platinum doors
- Two openings for electrical cord access
- Assembly required
- Add Craftsman VersaTrack wall system and accessories, sold separately, to further maximize the storage space
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The packaging was perfect no dents to be found. When assembling this make sure you use some of the packing foam and place it on the floor to aid in assembly without scratching the frame. Took me about 2 hours to assemble. Had no problem aligning the lock and the doors. only negative thing i can think of is its made out of sheet metal and its noisy moving around. I put some tool mats softeners on the shelf's to aid in quietness. Instructions were very clear for me to understand. I picked mine up in the store. most complaints are about dings and dents the packaging is amazing its the shippers that bang around these heavy boxes so its not craftsman fault on the dings and dents. I was lucky enough to have a flawlessly made one. the Gladiator is built so much better but the price is doubled with less space. I got what my wallet could handle.
With the exception of the final tightening of the screws and bolts I was able to assemble this completely by myself. Looks nice, sturdy. If I had one complaint it would be that I wish it came with one more shelf. You can purchase one from the parts dept. for about $40 plus shipping, but wish I didn't have to order this extra.
San Antonio, TX
This item is and was a great buy because it is very simple and easy to put together and it is made to last for as long as you own it. It is very spacacious inside and you can store a bunch if stuff and lock it up to with no worries. Great adjustable footing at the bottom for any uneven surfaces.
One of the best garage cabinets I found for the price. Holds enough weight for my needs. Make sure you secure it to a wall, as with any tall free standing cabinet. The lock is not the most solid, but that was not an issue for me.
good value for the price. Damaged during shipping, two panels damaged when unwrapped. Good enough for basement storage after a little work, not worth returning
Great cabinet It took me 30 minutes to assemble Product finish and fit is very good I received the red cabinet which actually make a statement in my garage Quite a bit of storage
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.