|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||115|
|Air Outlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Electrical Phase Type:||Single phase|
|Electric Rating:||110-120V AC|
|Operating Noise Level (dB.):||78|
|Safety Shut Off:||Yes|
|Cord Length (ft.):||6|
|Number of Wheels:||2|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi.):||165|
|SCFM Delivery At 40 psi:||6.8|
|SCFM Delivery At 90 psi:||5.1|
|Compressor Tank Capacity (gal.):||33|
|Number of Pumps:||1|
|Pump Life (hrs.):||500|
|Pump Type:||UMC Design|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 33 gallon horizontal portable air compressor can handle all your DIY jobs and is perfect for spray painting projects. The 2 quick connects allow a fast change between jobs. With max 165 PSI this compressor stores more air for longer tool run time before the pump and motor start again for refill. This unit also has a low voltage start up so it can be used with an extension cord for added convenience.
- The Craftsman 33-gallon horizontal portable air compressor has a high max 165PSI for longer air tool run times
- The 120-volt power cord plugs into any standard outlet. It recharges quickly for when you need to get back to work in a hurry
- It has a low volt requirement for start and run so it can be used with an extension cord
- This oil-free compressor requires no maintenance and it can be used and stored in a non heated or cooled area
- The compressor is equipped with two quick connects to make use of multiple tools or a fast change between tools
- Its UMC design motor stays running smoother, longer and quieter
Added on July 26, 2013
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.