|Color and Styling:|
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter:||16 in.|
|Intake Height (In.):||22|
|Auger Type:||Serrated steel auger|
|Clearing Width (In.):||33|
|Number of Rotor Blades:||4|
|Number of Stages:||Dual Stage|
|Single Hand Control:||Yes|
|Skid Shoes:||Deluxe Glide-Tech|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Auger Material:||Serrated Steel|
|Handle Type:||Deluxe Panel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage:||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds:||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds:||2|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|Engine Displacement (cc):||357|
|Starter Type:||Push button|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size:||16" x 6.5" X-Trac|
|Maximum Chute Rotation:||190 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 Year Limited Warranty|
Ratings & Reviews
Enjoy Removing Snow from Your Sidewalk with this 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower
Housing a powerful 357cc engine, the Craftsman 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower is designed to deliver maximum performance. A 33-inch clearing width and 22-inch intake height helps you clear more snow in less time. A 16-inch serrated steel auger pulls snow into a powerful 16-inch high-speed impeller that can discharge large volumes of heavy, wet snow.
Tool-less drift cutters on this 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower knife through hard-packed, icy snow drifts, making it easier to power your way through and efficiently clear them. In-dash LED headlights illuminate the clearing path and heated hand-grips keep your fingers comfortable on those windy and snowy days. With a two-year limited warranty, this brawny snow thrower is perfect for use during those wintry days.
- With six forward and two reverse, power-propelled speeds, the Craftsman 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower can power through any kind of snow
- A 33-inch clearing width and 22-inch intake height lets you clear a wide driveway with ease
- Remote chute control and joystick pitch control allow easy adjustment of height and distance of snow discharge
- Extreme capacity discharge chute throws large volumes of snow in a tight pattern avoiding snow blow back
- Single hand operation eliminates starts and stops, allowing you to use the other hand for on-the-go adjustments
- 357cc four-cycle OHV engine comes with trigger controlled EZ Steer for better maneuverability
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac tires and tool-less drift cutters are ideal for use in heavy snow conditions
- Heated hand grips and mitten-grip starter handle for comfortable operations in cold temperatures
- Large deluxe Glide-Tech skid shoes keep driveway damage-free
- Available in a black/red finish
- Two year limited warranty
Added on February 16, 2009
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bought this about 2wks prior to the unknown 2' to 3' deep snow storm of 2010-2011. Was going to try to use the old one that winter until sold. Opened garage door and had veiwed my three wide drive, 2' was shallowest to the right and drifted to 3' to the left. Started on the left side as that was the intake height, it sliced right through it as nothing was therre and tossed the snow across the top of the other two drives adjacent to it. Entering the far left side the snow was about 3" above snow cutters(the tips disapeared from sight) yet still dump the snow into the other half of the thrower completely. Then had to enter street to get to a front parking area, recessed into 5' retaining wall area with center stairway, sliced through 3 1/2 ' of snow getting around street corner to get there non stop. cleared all the recessed area out with no back up and re-entry at all. Last winter was only 4 snow storms of 6" each, no challenge to it. This winter ??? With this machine now worry,
Toms River, NJ
this machine is huge and powerful.....it starts on the first pull everytime or you can plug it in to start with push button.the power steering works very well....only used once about a month ago....waiting for more snow...this machine can move a lot of snow...its worth every penny. i may buy another one....its a heavyweight machine.ane its very easy to handle....the heavier the better for going through ice banks....built like a brick....
- EXTRA 5% Off OR Special Financing available on Lawn & Garden items over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 22-May-2013 See details.