Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||38.0|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Number of Handles:||1|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Caster/Wheel Size:||5 x 1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Transport your gear with the 34-1/2'' 2-Shelf Utility Cart.
When you need to move all your tools and equipment from the truck to the jobsite, the Craftsman Heavy-Duty Plastic Utility Cart won't let you down. Constructed with rugged, plastic material that won't scratch, this utility cart knows how to handle tough work environments. Load it up with your toolbox and hardware for a makeshift workspace or transport heavy items around while you're on the job. The heavy-duty casters support up to 300 pounds, and the built-in molded handle makes it easy to push, pull and maneuver down the hallway or around tight corners.
The shelves on this 34-1/2'' 2-Shelf Utility Cart are 3 inches deep, so you can be sure that your tools and supplies stay in place while it rolls around. The bottom try can hold heavy power tools, while the tray on top is ideal for keeping small hardware organized.
- Craftsman Heavy-Duty Plastic Utility Cart stands up in harsh environments
- Constructed with rugged plastic material that won't scratch or mar surfaces
- Two 3-inch deep shelves keep needed tools and supplies in place
- Molded in side handle for easy mobility
- 5" x 1" casters support 300 pounds
- Overall dimensions: 34-1/2" W x 17-1/2" D x 33-3/4" .H
- Weight: 38 lbs. (17 kg)
- Assembly required
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Fort Mill, SC
Love it small enough to not take up to much room in the garage but big enough to help manage my projects. I built a plywood top that is larger than the chart that is removable to increase cart work space, I loved it so much I purchased a second one to hold my small air compressor on lower shelve and table top on top shelve for awork area
I own two of these for my home shop and couldn't be more pleased. Except for labeling, they are identical to carts used in laboratories but cost about 1/2 as much. Since my shop is small, mobility is a must and these carts will move almost anything. The fact they won't rust is an added bonus over the old noisy metal carts.
I love my first utility cart so much I just picked up another one. I keep my round mechanics seat on the bottom shelf so it's easy to grab but not a trip hazard. I really like that the handle does NOT have a cup holder or other unnecessary bulk. It's a well-built cart for a very reasonable price.
Prior Lake, MN
I have bought three of these carts now and am very happy with them. I have seen similar carts made out of metal and they were not as well made as these plastic carts. Another good point is you will never have to worry about them rusting.
So, I just bought this cart for work. It is great. This is the same EXACT cart sold through a couple of well-known catalogue companies. For those of you working in manufacturing or in a shop, I am sure you can guess who they are. There are two differences. The first is that it says "Craftsman" on the side. The other is that this Craftsman cart from Sears is LITERALLY 1/2 the price. These carts are great. I seriously could not believe it when I opened the box. I will definitely be buying all of our carts from Sears and will let our other departments know. This cart rolls very nicely and is very sturdy. We completely abuse ours and they continue to perform like new. My only complaint is that the package was missing the 4-screws used to anchor the top onto the legs. But, it was no big deal as we have thousands of miscellaneous screws laying around in our cabinets. Needless to say, I am thrilled with this cart.
We bought this product for my husband to use at work. It is sturdy and can carry a lot of things. He uses it to carry supplies from one part of his job site to the other. Perfect for him!
El Paso, TX
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.